BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Lailee D.
Glendora, CA
Just started using this product and it makes me feel so fresh and I love the smell of coconut and the price isn't too bad either.
Whitley M.
This body wash leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Doesn't leave a greasy residue behind and leaves skin feeling hydrated.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
This smells so good and leaves my skin looking bright and soft. I love that a little goes a long way. It foams up really quickly.
Taylor S.
Manchester
Absolutely love this ! The smell is so amazing and it washes so well and doesn't leave that rough feeling on your skin afterwards
Heather S.
Melrose, FL
Dial coconut body wash leaves you fresh and clean with an invitation to soft milky smooth skin with a light fragrance of coconut.
Shyia F.
Kingston, WA
I love how clean this gets you feeling. Doesn’t bother my eczema at all and it’s just perfectly scented! Not too strong at all
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
Thos is decent for an everyday shower... not as moisturizing as one would like....but its affordable and they have many scents.
Anastasia P.
Love the smell. I try to always use the coconut to make me smell alittle tropical. Makes my skin feel so clean and and not dry.
Liliana M.
Got out the shower feeling clean and my skin wasn’t dried out . Also really like the little pieces in it that scrub your body .
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
This body wash is okay. I don't like the super-sweet coconut scent, but I did feel clean after use. My skin was soft as well.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?

back