BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
Mara M.
Mohnton, PA
This made my skin so soft and for such an affordable price! I buy it in bulk packs when available because it's my go to body wash.
Jessica L.
Hoover
This body wash is wonderful!! Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have had to problems finding this product at stores.
Sara R.
I love coconut so I always pick this one, also because its affordable for my budget. Leaves your body smelling good & you feel soft
Nichole D.
Cottontown, TN
The smell of this product is amazing and it's great. I use it a lot and love it! It smells great and would definitely recommend it!
Whitley M.
This body wash leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Doesn't leave a greasy residue behind and leaves skin feeling hydrated.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
This coconut body wash is a great soap to use in a pinch. It smells great and keeps my fresh and clean. It's always in my shower.
Kelly G.
Eglin Afb, FL
I love this body wash, it makes my body feel so clean after i take a shower. And the smell is amazing, the packaging is adorable
whitney b.
Tucson, AZ
Loveee, i always use dial they have so many different scents. I love the sea salt as well for summer time since im out in the sun
Shawna A.
Long Beach, California
Really enjoy the softness this gives my skin after my shower. I love the smell of the coconut in this its not a watered dwn smell
Kristi B.
Angier, NC
This is great on our skin. Gives moisture bs I into our pores. It's lightweight and smells great! My skin feels soft and renewed!
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...