BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Ana C. d.
Wilmington
I love using the product during the winter. Basically any oil or milk moisturizing product is my first choice during the winter time.
Latasha B.
Hartwell, GA
Very good body wash. The smell is awesome and lasts a long time on my skin. I also like that this body wash is very reasonably priced
Nichole D.
Cottontown, TN
The smell of this product is amazing and it's great. I use it a lot and love it! It smells great and would definitely recommend it!
Brittney L.
Baldwin, LA
This smells really good. The price is cheap and affordable. I love the way it lathers. And it doesn't make my skin feel dryed out.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Dial® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash is one of the favorite body washes. It left my skin silky smooth and I loved the smell of it.
Mara M.
Mohnton, PA
This made my skin so soft and for such an affordable price! I buy it in bulk packs when available because it's my go to body wash.
jordan l.
I really like this body wash,most importantly it smells so good!! And a little really goes a long way always leaves my skin so soft
Jessica L.
Hoover
This body wash is wonderful!! Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have had to problems finding this product at stores.
Sara R.
I love coconut so I always pick this one, also because its affordable for my budget. Leaves your body smelling good & you feel soft
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
Coconut scented body wash is my all time favourite. This product smells wonderful and always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?