BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Makes skin feel nice and smooth but a little dry. Great smell and super affordable. Mostly always on sale at all local drug stores. Highly recommend to all peers. Great product for great price!!!!!!!!!!!
Marissa M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love, love, love coconut milk Dial soap. I buy mine at Walmart cause it’s reasonably priced. Pros, it smells amazing. Cons, don’t use it excessively or it will dry your skin out a little. Dial® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and it makes my skin so soft. It really is moisturizing. Coconut is my favorite scent and when I found this I haven’t stopped using it! I use it daily
Mary S.
This body wash is super amazing!! I always thought that I hate the smell of coconut. I use this when I am able to purchase it. I always purchase my body wash at Walgreens. The smell lasts awhile. Like hours. I would definitely purchase this product again!!
Ang🌺 R.
Elmsford, NY
I highly recommend the coconut sent. This coconut body wash leaves your skin feeling like silk and leaves you really clean. If your skin needs a pick me up then this is the wash for you.
Hannah M.
The fragrance is amazing and very uplifting. It's great for men and women as I couldn't keep my boyfriend from touching the bottle. It helps combat that gross dry feeling that the change of season happens to give your skin. It's amazing and does its job.
Catina W.
Coral Springs
I really love how this feels on my skin making it soft and smooth. It really moisturizer your skin that when you get out of the shower you don't need anything else.
Amber M.
Warren, MI
Love! I have sensitive skin, so I have to be cautious of what kind of body washes I use. And I know dial doesn't irritate my skin. And what caught my eye, was coconut. I love the smell of coconut, so this was perfect. It made my skin feel so soft and moisturized!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I love dial and grew up using their bar soap and as times changed, I moved on to dial body wash. This is my favorite of their washes. It has a great soapy lather that doesn't lose it's lather while using it so I get a great all over scrub that rinses clean leaving my skin soft and moisturized without any film or soapy residue left on my skin. It seems to keep my skin from drying out throughout the day in combination with my lotion. It has a soft scent that is subtle and smells clean and natural. Dial is great and the only reason I switched was to a flouride free option
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
This smell is so soothing! It is great for people who cannot handle strong scents that give them headaches. I purchase these at Walmart for around $3.97 I believe. You can usually find coupons for these body washes which I like. This body was works great and feels great on the skin. It leaves me feeling soft and smelling wonderful the next day. There is also a lot of product in these which is good. I would recommend trying these out, they also have a lot of wonderful different scents!
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?