BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
Butler, PA
I love dial. 9 out of 10 times I will get the coconut milk body wash because it nourishes and moisturizes while also getting you clean.
Christy T.
Georgetown, KY
I love the smell of this body wash. It is there great and does the job. My skin feels clean and soft afterward I get out of the shower.
Marie M.
Sesser
Leaves my skin so so so super soft. I love the smell and the product is great. This is my backup though sadly I have a better body wash
Skylar S.
I don't typically use this brand for body wash I usually use it for hand soap but it works great at moisturizing and smells amazing.
amy p.
this product its so good for a shower bath it leaves your skin super soft and it smells good also . I been using it since last year .
Marily V.
Marietta, GA
Love this soap leaves body soft and clean and its smells amazing and love it since i do have sensitive skin it dose no eretat my skin
Latasha B.
Hartwell, GA
Very good body wash. The smell is awesome and lasts a long time on my skin. I also like that this body wash is very reasonably priced
Suprima D.
Northlake
It smells so fresh and refreshing that i can use it everyday. The smell stays with you throughout the day and makes the skin so soft.
Tabria C.
Hurlock, MD
I love this soap because it lathers well and has a pleasant smell. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and it doesnt dry my skin out.
Tiffany B.
Concord, NC
I love the Smell of this soap, I wish it was a bit more moisturizing but other than that I can't really complain' great for its price
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...