BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Jamie S.
Portsmouth , OH
Smells great and leaves the skin silky smooth! The product is very affordable and you can find this brand in several different stores!
hailey l.
Huntington , WV
Love the texture of this body wash and definitely love the feeling of my skin after I use it. It also has a tropical smell that I love
Christy T.
Georgetown, KY
I love the smell of this body wash. It is there great and does the job. My skin feels clean and soft afterward I get out of the shower.
Mayra  M.
North bergen, NJ
i bought this for my daughter super dry skin but it ended up making her skin flaky and more irritable . i was hopeful it would work :0(
Jade N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the smell of this body wash it feels like you're in the islands and makes my skin feel so good if you love coconut this is for you
Lauren M.
Butler, PA
I love dial. 9 out of 10 times I will get the coconut milk body wash because it nourishes and moisturizes while also getting you clean.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love the smell of coconut and the dial is one of my favorite inexpensive brands to buy on a budget. It dosent dry out my skin at all
Lorena  .
Van Nuys, CA
This leaves my skin very soft. It does not leave any film on your skin like other brands do. I even use this on my 5 year old daughter.
Daisy C.
Illinois
I enjoy having this product because it smells amazing. It also does it's job of a body wash. I would definatly get many more of these.
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
This stuff smells so good! I can't get enough of coconut scented things. I bought it from Walmart and it has lasted me quite awhile!!!
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?