BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
Works well.. I like the smell but It wasn't anything special for me. The body wash was good for the price I paid for it. Very inexpensive
Katilyn B.
Berea, KY
Omggggg I Love This Brand & Product . I'm Allergic To Most Body Wash , And This One I Wasn't . I Was Very Surprised . I Love The Smell .
Caitlyn R.
Poestenkill, NY
It's decent for dial soap but it still feels a little grimey. You just need to wash it off very well and then your skin will feel better.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love this body wash. It's so moisturizing and smells heavenly. I switch between this one and the lavender and it never dries my skin out!
Bethany S.
Only body wash I use.  It's amazing it's like washing with lotion.  Love the thickness. Rinses easy and leaves your skin feeling wonderful.
Amanda F.
Tupelo, MS
My kids adore the smell of this one in the winter and in particular. It just seems to have a warm smell that reminds me of coconut cake.
Fabiola P.
Best body was smell so good . Keep the body feeling smooth and clean . Very great price with good amout to last if your saving a penny .
Anna D.
Bristol, WI
All dial body washes and hand soaps are great. They are cheap but smell great and work just as good, if not better than any other brand.
Valeria G.
The smell is sooooo good I can believe how good is the smell and it stays on your skin is a great product I love this have used it a lot
Donshea R.
Streamwood, IL
Smells so good and it's so soft and hydrating on my skin and it's not that Expensive and it's a lot of product that comes in the Bottle.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?