BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Yolanda J.
Philadelphia, PA
So my best friend left this at my house because we have no boundries. Honestly one of the best products I've used. Really softens the skin.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely love the smell of this soap! Leaves you feeling rehydrated and fresh. Also gentle on your skin if you have sensitivity issues.
Jena B.
I really like this body wash i like that it has the little body scrub in it. And I also love the coconut smell it reminds me of the beach.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Smells so good and really does seem to moisturize the skin. Good, average price. Good product. Meets my expectations. I would buy it again.
cheyenne p.
A little to thick for me. It has a great smell but I think the product itself could have a better consistency. Also, the top easily breaks.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Love the smell! Super inexpensive option. So hydrating and leaves my skin so soft! This is my go to for winter when my skin gets extra dry
Kari L.
I bought it mostly because of the smell. But it does leave the body feeling clean and smooth. Love that it comes with coconut milk inside.
JOLENE B.
I have really like this product because it has coconut properties in it and it is really good for skin keeps it soft keeps it smelling good
Katia M.
Este es delicioso, te deja la piel ultra humectada y con un agradable aroma a como. Deja la piel muy suave es perfecto para antes de dormir
Jessie M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this body wash! It feels so hydrating and I feel so clean afterwards. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight after I've dried off
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?

back