BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Sydney W.
Maryville, TN
I LOVE the tropical scent of this body wash! It smells just like the beach. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It is my every day body wash.
Erica D.
Warren, MA
I love the smell in this. It works fine as a body wash, no real difference from most others except that I find the coconut lingers for longer.
Lauren M.
Makes my skin feel pretty smooth, and I like the scent in it. It's not my absolute favorite soap, but I do like the moisture it gives my skin.
Coya L.
Kent, WA
I love the smells and is a nice side bottle for a good price. They have a good variety of fragrances Dial® Body Wash Papaya & Pineapple
Dani H.
Inexpensive, moisturizing and nourishing. Rinses cleaning leaving no residue, but leaving only soft, clean skin. Love the smell too! Heavenly!
Anna Louise K.
Cary, NC
I liked this product. It is smooth and creamy. The scent is lovely and not overwhelming. It is extremely gentle. You can buy it at most stores.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
The smell of coconut leaves my body feeling and smelling refreshed all day long. It doesn't make your skin feel dry, it keeps it feeling moist.
nycole a.
Don't really like this as a body wash. But use it just for my hands. Does the job for my hands. Would definitely prefer mangy other products.
katherine r.
i love the smell of this product. It leaves your skin so soft. Great value for the price, This product leaves your skin feel smooth all day.
Betty Q.
Spokane, WA
Absolute favorite mouth wash, the coconut smells amazing plus I love the "scrub" stuff in the wash, really makes my skin feel soft afterwards
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?