BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
Mayra M.
This coconut wash  smells great last long so refreshing and leaves your skin soft great using for when you have cuts or open wounds disinfecting soap
Kellie T.
dothan
I really love this product. It leaves my skin feeling super soft after using it. It lathers just enough, and smells amazing. Definitely recommend it!
Heather T.
Aurora, IL
I love the smell during and after showering that lingers. Makes your skin feel soft and smell so clean! Definitely worth the buy and super affordable
Tasha S.
I love this bodywash because, I love how great it lathers and also how it smells. This is a great product in my eyes and love the scent it gives off
Sarah S.
Love how creamy this body wash is and how clean and soft it leaves my skin. The scent is also very refreshing and leaves my skin smelling so good.
KiKi R.
Kokomo, IN
Any dial body wash that includes oils or milk is definitely a must for me! I have dry and irritated skin but Dial surprisingly doesn't irritate it.
valeria g.
Wilmington, CA
A really good product to buy. leaves skin soft and moisturized! Nice silky smooth finish. With good aroma.! Dial® Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Wash
mariah j.
Bakersfield
This bodywash is a good price . the product itself has a good smell and leaves your body feeling soft after
Heather S.
Have you ever walked into a tanning bed and the smell of coconut and warmth hit your face? Cause that's exactly what this body wash smells like.
Taylor P.
Largo, FL
Product is good scent is nice. Only complaint is that it's supposed to keep skin moist and I feel as though my skin is drying out when using it.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...