BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Monica T.
Jonesborough
This product left my skin feeling very dry and caused my skin to develop cystic acne. I would not recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin.
Takeya M.
I love a rich creamy body wash. Dial is definitely among my favorites. It gives an amazing lather and the fresh scent of coconut makes bathing enjoyable.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I absolutely love the dial coconut milk body was it smells amazing, and it makes your skin feel silky soft. The price is not to steep either I love it!!
Adriana R.
Polk City, FL
This honestly smells amazing and it feels great on my skin! The sent is long lasting . It's really gentle on my skin. I bought it at my local Walmart .
hollie s.
Conway
Dial isn't my favorite brand but it's great inns punch. It smells decently like coconut, and didn't leave my skin super dyed out, which is a HUGE plus
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
This is about the only dial I'll use. The other kinds usually make my skin feel dried out. This make it feel really smooth and I love the smell of it.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I LOVE coconut and this body wash is the most moisturizing and scented body wash! It's affordable and makes you feel like you're at a tropical island ♡
Candice S.
I like this body wash! It smells like coconut and is moisturizing. It kaves my skin feeling good with no residue. Smells like summer! Will repurchase!
Renee P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great scent and good lather. Not quite as moisturizing as I would like. The scent doesn't linger. But if you're on a budget, this gets the job done.
Mayra M.
This coconut wash  smells great last long so refreshing and leaves your skin soft great using for when you have cuts or open wounds disinfecting soap
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?