BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
I honestly found this to be sort of drying for my skin, even in the summer...It did have a nice smell and I felt it thoroughly cleaned & cleansed, regardless.
Tamparey J.
Indianapolis, IN
I couldn't believe how amazing this bodywash smelled and my skin was sooooo soft. Dial has so many new scents thats its hard to pick from. I say. Buy them all.
Kendra R.
Corning, IA
The smell was amazing. It didn't leave a funky film on my skin. My skin didn't feel dry afterwards & I actually think my skin felt softer and more moisturized!
Maria S.
Apo, AP
I like how it smells but it's not good if you have dry/sensitive skin. I started to notice that my skin was really dry after a few days of using this product.
Nicole W.
Omg this product is amazing. Very soft on the skin, pretty much don't even need loation when your done. Very afforadble and did i mention it smells great !!
Tonya S.
Palmyra
Not much I can say other than this is very sudsy and the smell is amazing. Anything silky smooth and smells like coconut is something I will always purchase.
Lorena M.
I love the scent of this! If you love coconuts you’ll love this. It’s so moisturizing & comfortable feeling on the skin. I’ve repurchased this several times.
olivia h.
Whitesville, WV
I love this body wash it smell so good and lathers great it's a great product and a good price I will keep buying this body wash and try other Dial product
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Great body wash. Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Good reasonable price, my husband even likes it so it doesn't have a girly smell to it.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I absolutely love the dial coconut milk body was it smells amazing, and it makes your skin feel silky soft. The price is not to steep either I love it!!
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?