BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Hailey A.
Love the smell and it leaves my body feeling soft. I would buy again and it's very affordable. Sent isn't too overpowering and I use it almost everytime in the shower! Long lasting as well!
Mayra N.
Valencia, CA
Nothing special honestly but it smells so good. I havenr noticed doing anything for my skin thats super special other than just cleaning and giving me a good scent
Simone M.
Pickerington
I absolutely love this! It expholiates very well, and it also moisturizes the skin. I would say that it's great for dry and oily skin because of these two agents.
Cassie H.
Fairview
This body wash is great! Especially for summer time! Gives you that "I've just visited a tropical island" feeling. Definitely smells amazing and the scent lasts!
Lauren F.
Lincolnton, NC
Great product for a great price! It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry like a bar soap would. I really enjoy this scent, but there are many different ones to chose from
Jessica B.
Love this body wash. Smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smelling great!! It's a more affordable body wash and for the price you can't beat it!
Jasmine
LaGrange, GA
It's overall a good body wash. I found that the body wash was way less harsh on my skin than their bar soaps. I would recommend to others. Plus they smell really good. Also they are good on price as well.
Veronica C.
I love how this soap makes your skin fill after you wash it off it leaves your skin really smooth and soft its a little pricey. Dial soap has a really good scent also
Ilse L.
Marysville, WA
I just recently got this product at target, they have amazing deals and good prices my skin is really soft bd the coconut adds more moisture to your body.
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Great product.  Smells good,  lathers up good,  leaves skin hydrated,  moisturized and soft and definitely smelling good.  I love how creamy it is.  Also very cheap.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?