BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
Stevie R.
Joplin
I'm a coconut ho, and I love this! Leaves my skin silky smooth, and it smells so good! It was only about $3 at wal mart. The scent lasts a long time too. Very moisturizing. Would buy again
Hannah M.
The fragrance is amazing and very uplifting. It's great for men and women as I couldn't keep my boyfriend from touching the bottle. It helps combat that gross dry feeling that the change of season happens to give your skin. It's amazing and does its job.
Mary S.
This body wash is super amazing!! I always thought that I hate the smell of coconut. I use this when I am able to purchase it. I always purchase my body wash at Walgreens. The smell lasts awhile. Like hours. I would definitely purchase this product again!!
Gloria P.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything coconut so this is lovely for me. I did notice that the fragrance did not last as long as I wanted it to. But other than that the price and everything else were great.
Jalissa V.
I was a bit iffy on this product. But i love it. It made my skin super soft and smelled so good. I would recommend to another person. And i would definitely buy this product again
Amber M.
Magnolia, NJ
I really like this body wash! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling smooth. It's affordable and you can pick it up at your local drugstore! I have repurchased this product.
Barbara E.
THIS PRODUCT NEEDS TO HAVE MORE FRAGRANCE, IT SIDE UP WELL LIKE THE OTHER DIAL BODY WASHES, HAVE PURCHASED OTHER SCENTS FROM DIAL, THIS IS OK BUT THE SMELL IS KINDA LAME TO ME
Jenna D.
Hampton, VA
I enjoy this product. This product smells wonderful and leaves your body feeling clean and soft, this product is a little pricey though compared to other products like it.
Tann S.
Omg this body wash is the best my skin feels so smooth after one wash the fragrance is long-lasting it doesn't dry my skin out which is great did I mention it smells good
Shannon P.
Phoenix, AZ
Any body wash that smells like coconut gets a 5 star rating from me but this one especially smells incredible. It's very affordable and doesn't irritate the skin at all.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...