BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Nora K.
Great smell. Did a great job of helping to exfoliate and heal dry skin without being too aggressive on the skin to cause any damage. Didn’t leave the skin dry after, even without lotion did a nice job
LaTrea R.
I love the smell of this body wash.It works well for my dry skin.I purchased at around $3.50 at Walmart.It lathers really well and leaves my skin with a good ph balance.I like that it does not strip too much moisture.Skin feels very clean with this Cocunut Dial body wash.I personally bought it for the scent and I feel that pretty much most Dial body washes work well.
April V.
Edinburg
So this is one of my all-time favorite products! Having sensitive skin I have to be careful with what I use to cleanse my skin and I've literally tried everything. I was extremely happy when I found this product and was able to add it to my list of what I can use. Not only does it leave my skin clean and soft but it also leaves me smelling great as well.
avery h.
Nashville, TN
My skin is insanely dry so every product I own most likely has the word moisturizing on it. I could tell since I switched to this brand, my skin has gotten better. Also.. in LOVE with the coconut smell!
gabby r.
Kent, OH
this is my favorite body wash!! so refreshing and moisturizing. i put this on at the end of my shower to bring moisture back to my skin that was taken from the hot water.
Ashley L.
Hudson
For the price I believe this is a great product, it has a very pleasant scent, a very pleasing price tag, and left my skin feeling fairly quenched and moisturized. Target has a wide variety of Sense and products from this company and I will probably purchase this particular one again.
Maria C.
I truly love how this soap makes my skin feel. When I use it my skin feels hydrated after and very clean. One of my favorite thing about dial body wash is the way they smell. The smells are not too strong they are very nice.
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
I have not tried this yet because my mom got me a set of body washes for Christmas but it smells to die for amazing. I can’t wait to try it out. And because of the coconut I feel it’s going to be super moisturizing and smell good all day
Kendra W.
Elizabethton , TN
I love this body wash it smells so good and leaves your skin so soft after you use it. I love anything with coconut and it’s pretty cheap. I definitely recommend that you try any of their body washes! They work very well!
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
I love this scent so much, one of my absolute favorites. It lathered really nicely i didnt have to waste a ton of product. It hasnt helped my dry skin too much but it hasnt hurt it either. The price is pretty good too.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?