BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Meighann H.
Clovis
Great smell my bathroom smells so good after my showers it fills up my apartment with a sweet strong clean smell of coconut . I highly recommend . I got mine from Walmart , not to expensive . Great stuff right here .
Rhiannon P.
I LOVE the smell of this body wash. You can find it at Walmart for about $2-3. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Not as moisturizing as I'd like - but that's not a problem when I put lotion on after my shower.
Kaitlyn S.
Battle ground, WA
The dial coconut milk body wash is by far my favorite body wash to use! It smells amazing and leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing after each use! I use it every time I shower and I'm not going to stop now!
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Just barely bought this and so far the scent has lasted allllll day! I feel like it cleans and freshens you up just the right way. It's moisturizing and feels great. This is definitely a body wash worth trying! Also coconut anything is amazeballs
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I like this one a lot the scent it's really good and I love the packaging it really cute it's pretty affordable and easy to find .It has a good texture and let the skin very soft it's not harsh or anything
April B.
Buffalo, WV
Pretty good body wash. Cheap and gentle on the skin. I love the smell of it and it's not too strong. Feels nice and silky as it lathers up and rinses off. I often repurchase this because of how nice it is.
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Couldn't find the scent I use. But pretty much any dial body wash smells good, especially the floral or tropical scents. Gets you clean without a residue feel and gold price point. Pretty much always use dial
Teresa C.
I have sensitive skin so I have to be really careful which products I use but I can definitely recommend this one for all skin types! Smells beautiful and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and flawless!
Desiree m.
St George, UT
smells AMAZING!! Makes my shower smell good afterwards as well. It's a gentle wash , rather than the bar soups that leave the toughness. It's affordable and long lasting , I recommend this body wash , especially if youre a coconut lover
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this body wash because it makes my skin smell amazing and it is very soft too! It is long lasting and it is also a very good price! I love the coconut smell so much! I would buy this product again
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?

back