BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Amazon
Carey G.
The coconut aspect of this product is great for dry skin. It nourishes the skin and gives off a gentle light scent, which is oh so relaxing. I have purchased this product at my local drugstores and I have seen it at Dollar Tree.
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
This body wash is so refreshing. The smell of coconut is left on your skin for hours. It is very moisturizing and you can feel the difference. I would recommend this. It's very affordable and will continue to use this product.
Amanda M.
Loveland, CO
This soap smells so wonderful. It's gentle and soft, but I love that it doesn't dry out my skin like some other "high-end" products do.I started using dial 15 years ago after having an issue with using body soap on certain female areas. Soaps with high perfume can change the PH and can increase the chance of a yeast infection. Since using this soap, I have not had any of those issues
Hannah M.
Sylmar , CA
I love using this every single time I shower! It's a very gentle body wash even if you're sensitive it won't affect you. It leaves your body so soft and everything contains is very safe and healthy for your body! I once bought two because of how much I loved this
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
I love the way this smells and it is extremely affordable I use it every day along with my coconut milk shampoo and soap. It does wonders for my skin and I feel like the scent pretty much lasts all day! Visit walmart!
Meighann H.
Clovis
Great smell my bathroom smells so good after my showers it fills up my apartment with a sweet strong clean smell of coconut . I highly recommend . I got mine from Walmart , not to expensive . Great stuff right here .
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
I love coconut products and this is one of my favorites! Works really good leaving my skin smooth and flawless its gently! Has a beautiful scent that I'm obsessed with! Im almost running out and i know i will buy this again!
Rhiannon P.
I LOVE the smell of this body wash. You can find it at Walmart for about $2-3. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Not as moisturizing as I'd like - but that's not a problem when I put lotion on after my shower.
Kaitlyn S.
Battle ground, WA
The dial coconut milk body wash is by far my favorite body wash to use! It smells amazing and leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing after each use! I use it every time I shower and I'm not going to stop now!
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Just barely bought this and so far the scent has lasted allllll day! I feel like it cleans and freshens you up just the right way. It's moisturizing and feels great. This is definitely a body wash worth trying! Also coconut anything is amazeballs
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...