BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
I once saw a lady with the most beautiful skin who was celebrating her 99th birthday. I was in awe of her age. Her skin looked amazing. I asked her what she used all her years and she said Dial soap. Here I was spending hundreds of dollars on face creams and scrubs and this lady used Dial. I found this kind and chose it because of the coconut. It's amazing.
kodie g.
New London, CT
Just bought and tried this product I'm halfway through the bottle and loving it. The little bead scrubbie things that are in there leave your skin feeling so so soft. A little goes a long way with this product and you have to really rub it in or it will leave spots of it where you applied but I am in love with it and how soft I feel after I use it !!!
Mary E.
Barre , VT
I don't really buy this for me. I pretend I do so my boyfriend doesn't feel bad when he's the one that uses it all. He absolutely loves this and I've noticed his skin is softer. The only negative for me is he loves the smell and I do most of the time but sometimes I think the coconut milk leaves almost a sour quality in the bathroom.
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I love Dial coconut body wash. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and I love the way it makes the atmosphere in the bathroom feel like I'm on a tropical beach. This is relatively cheap so it's easy for me to continue to purchase. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I will be purchasing this again!
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
I think this product is adequate. For me it is no different than any other low priced body wash. It smells amazingly but yet it does not leave my skin smooth rather dry. It gives me some moisture but it's not long lasting to say I would feel like that until the next time I take a shower.
eliza C.
Sunrise, FL
I love this wash! The scent is so delicious and it stays on your skin throughout the day! It doesn't lather up a ton but it's not something that makes it not a good body wash in my opinion. The scent is seriously so good.
If you love coconut, hit this up!
Angie L.
Olympia, WA
The only thing is it doesn't layer so good. Have to use a lot to get it to lather. And then you go though it faster. But it leaves your skin smooth and clean. The smell is so amazing.
Sadie E.
Coconut anything will make you feel refreshed, clean, and like you're at the spa. I like this bodywash because it makes your skin soft and smelling very clean! It's a refreshing product and you won't be disappointed. Super inexpensive! It's worth it.
Dantrell G.
I wouldn't say Dial is my favorite body wash. It's on the cheaper spectrum, compared to other brands. But it's very affordable if you don't want to pay a load of money. In my opinion, it's decent for it's price and my family uses it often. I would recommend it.
Sadie A.
I LOVE THIS! IT IS VERY FRESH AND KEEPS ME VERY CLEAN. I USE THIS ALL OF THE TIME AND I CAN DEFINITELY TELL THAT THIS LAST A LONG TIME AND IS TOTALLY WORTH THE GREAT PRICE I SPENT ON IT. THE COCONUT SMELL IS THE BEST AND IS AMAZING AND SOFT. I LOVE IT
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?