BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
I love this product! It leaves my body feeling super soft and the smell is amazing! I go throughout the day getting compliments on the my body smells like coconut!
Kayla T.
Easley , SC
This is a great body wash. Matters very well and really gives your skin a nice silky feeling after your shower. Just wish t scent last suuuppeerr long just because I love it that much
alyssa k.
Altogether this product was good. I didn't come out of the shower with my skin feeling dry so it was moisturizing. And other than that the smell was amazing too.
Naseem F.
Calabasas, CA
What an amazing sent, I really do like this product. It really smells like a very creamy coconut sent and it's really good 16. The scent is not linger for a very long but I like it nonetheless
Erika B.
Omg! This smells heavenly! It makes my skin so soft and I smell like a coconut.. does it get any better? I bought this product at my local Walmart. I would buy this product again.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
My boyfriend loves this stuff! It penetrates his skin with the intense coconut, I on the other hand it's not compatible with my skin. It leaves me itchy and with red skin.
Hannah S.
Love love love this body wash! It smells so wonderful and it is so soothing. There is no sticky reserve after washing off. The sweet cocoanut smell is such a clean smell that lasts outside of the shower
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Anne G.
This stuff smells really good and feels really good and is a really good price. I really suggest you go out and get it because it is really good and you will not regret it it is a really good product I really reccomend
Halie Z.
This body wash leaves your skin feeling very soft. It smells great but doesn't smell as strong once on your body. I love that it leaves your skin feeling soft and there isn't residue left that makes you feel like you didn't rinse.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?