BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
I really like this body wash, it smells like coco and isn't too strong. It works great on my skin it is gentle like usual. I would recommend to a friend, plus it is inexpensive. Love coconut products dial is my go-to.
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the smell of anything coconut and this product makes me so happy. It's long lasting and available just about anywhere. It's a great price and not harsh on the skin. Would recommend.
Bri M.
This body wash smells good, feels good, and is great for some people with sensitive skin like me! Lovely packaging and beautiful scent. All for a really good price.
Brandy H.
I really like this body wash. Coconut is by far my go to scent and it leaves my skin feeling super smooth in and out of the shower. Good price for a great product and I would recommend.
Abigail J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love this body wash because it cleanses my body well and leaves my body feeling silly smooth. This coconut milk hydrated my body and leaves me feeling nice when I get out of the shower
Maala M.
This leaves you smelling really fresh and a little goes a long way if you use a loofa. I love that is is a decent price too. There is not a sticky feeling either.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
I love this product! It leaves my body feeling super soft and the smell is amazing! I go throughout the day getting compliments on the my body smells like coconut!
alyssa k.
Altogether this product was good. I didn't come out of the shower with my skin feeling dry so it was moisturizing. And other than that the smell was amazing too.
Kayla T.
Easley , SC
This is a great body wash. Matters very well and really gives your skin a nice silky feeling after your shower. Just wish t scent last suuuppeerr long just because I love it that much
Naseem F.
Calabasas, CA
What an amazing sent, I really do like this product. It really smells like a very creamy coconut sent and it's really good 16. The scent is not linger for a very long but I like it nonetheless
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?

back