BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Target
Lixy G.
West Palm Beach Florida
 I love this brand the super smooth it smells wonderful I can't wait to try this better now I am impressed with the looking and it smells very good makes your body feels very nice
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the scent of coconut anything. This leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Super soft on the skin . The scent doesn't linger for long after getting out the shower just in case you aren't into that.
Chelsea M.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved the smell and feel of this body wash. It is perfect for summer. A small concern I had with this is that it seemed to slightly dry my skin. It wasn't as moisturizing as other body washes I've used.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
This body wash smells so good it unfortunately I have sensitive skin and it dries me out 😑 I imagine if you don't have sensitive skin it would work well but it does smell good!
Mairead R.
Great product! I use it almost everyday and love it! It smells amazing and is great on sensitive skin. My husband also loves this product. You do have to use quite a bit in order for the suds to work.
Karen L.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorites! I have really dry skin and its hard to find a product that really works. I'm constantly looking for a new body wash. This one is one of my favorites!!! Smells really good and leaves your body feeling fresh and clean. Also leaves it feeling really smooth!!
Ericka G.
Rochester, NY
I just finished with a bottle of this and let me tell you that Im so glad that I tried this product cause I found something that leaves your skin mousturised and feeling silky
Hannah C.
Erwin, TN
I actually got this last night because I ran out of my Caress Moisturizing body wash Glowing Touch 18 fl oz (6 Pack) but this was the closest thing that I could find that smelled 10/10 !!!!!
Tann S.
Omg this body wash is the best my skin feels so smooth after one wash the fragrance is long-lasting it doesn't dry my skin out which is great did I mention it smells good
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
This body wash is amazing! I love it so much! This dial body wash leaves your skin so incredibly soft and so smooth! It's crazy how a little bit of this product goes a long way!
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...
Kendra B.
Who's a fan? This is the only body wash I can use!!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?