BY DIAL

Descripttion:

Dial Coconut Milk Body Wash is specially formulated to release moisture for up to 12hours and leaves skin feeling soft and moistured. An advanced misture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hexamethylenediamine/MDI Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-7, Steareth-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Heidi S.
Prescott
I really love anything with the scent coconut it’s one of my favorite scents and thus body wash has a great one that lasts , Dial always has great prices and Walgreens usually has a deal or sale on beauty products. If you love coconut give this a try you will love it!
Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
I purchased the Dial Coconut Milk body wash after running out of another brands that had a similar scent. I was using this during December and January when I had dryer elbows & knees, and after a couple uses I noticed that those areas were no longer dry. This product left my skin feeling so soft, and the scent is really nice. I'll definitely purchase this again.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I love this scent! It smells soo good and fresh. It doesn’t dry out my skin and leaves me feeling extra clean. The smell lingers in my bathroom a couple of hours after I get out of the shower and the scent is long lasting on my skin as well.
Brianna P.
Obsessed. I buy this in bulk at the grocery store because I know I will never try using anything else in the shower. I have sensitive skin and this never causes breakouts and leaves you smelling amazing. I ever use it to shave my legs, it really does help moisturize after each shave!
Scott M.
Kissimmee
Dial has always been a trusted Brand in our household. This one in particular acts great as a wash and moisturizer! You can really feel the difference after a good shower without having to grab the body lotion on dry days!
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this body wash but I would only buy it on sale, it can be very pricey, luckily CVS has them on sale drone time to time, this body wash leaves the skin so silky and smooth. I would highly recommend it.
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
Smells amazing & I love it’s creamy texture. Leaves my body feeling very clean & a little goes a long way. I also like how this product is inexpensive. I would recommend to anyone who loves the smell of coconut!
Kierra D.
Seneca
I loved this body wash. I cannot tell you how amazing that smell is when you open the bottle each time. It is like a breath of fresh air. The body was itself left my skin feeling amazing and I loved it!
monika l.
Jefferson, PA
Just like all the other Dial body soaps, it leaves a nice clean feeling on my skin and smells nice as well. This one is also great for the scent and it gives extra moisture to my skin whenever I use it.
Nora K.
Great smell. Did a great job of helping to exfoliate and heal dry skin without being too aggressive on the skin to cause any damage. Didn’t leave the skin dry after, even without lotion did a nice job
Dina W.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
How is this on dry skin? Will it dry it out more or add moisture?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for sensitive skin?
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Is this good for dry skin?
Gabby P.
I have never tried but would love to
Andrea S.
Holiday, FL
Does it manage dry skin well because I have really sensitive skin and dries out a lot especially since I have been pregnant...