Dial® Coconut Milk Antibacterial Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Jennifer O.

BY DIAL

Michelle V.
New York
I love the scent of this hand soap!! I bought 2 of these during a walmart sale, 2 for $3. One for my bathroom and one for the kitchen. I had previously been using softsoap brand, but I thought Id try these out as I love coconut everything. I have to say, its quite nice. Lathers nicely, cleans hands with one pump, and smells so so good!! Its a nice consistency, not watery. Your hands actually feel good after cleansing. I think sometimes it may be a bit overdrying but Im a nurse so Im constantly washing or sanitizing and it might be due to that instead. Overall, I totally recommend!
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
I really enjoy the smell of coconut so I enjoy this scent every much. It doesn’t leave my hands feeling rough or dry and it washes really good. It says that it kills 99.9% of bacteria. You can buy this at you local Walmart.
member-5ed27
This soap really gets the job done when washing hands! I have tried many soaps in my life but this one smells like coconuts!