BY DIAL

Feel refreshed and alive straight out of the shower with the Dial Coconut Water and Bamboo Leaf Extract Body Wash. Give your skin everything it needs to be healthy, smooth and beautiful from top to toe with this item. The Dial body wash is available in... see more...

• What does this smell like? Does it smell good?1 Answers
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This soap is my ABSOLUTE favorite soap. Most soaps don't usually wash off your underarm deodorant completely (for me anyways) but this one does. It leaves your skin smelling great afterwards too! Other soaps just smell good while you're washing but this scent sticks with you and that's exactly what I look for in a body wash.
Tiffany T.
Walnut Creek, CA
My go-to body wash! It has a light but pleasant scent that stays on you for a few hours. The wash also leaves me feeling clean and moisturized that I sometimes don't need to apply lotion after showering (I normally do as its my preference). The coconut water and spring water scents are my favorite!
Kaylee A.
Fountain Hills, AZ
You may think dial is cheap, but I'm telling you it's better than bath and body works! At $3 a bottle it's the best deal out there. I used to spend $7 a bottle on olay body wash, but not anymore, the thickness, smell and lather is amazing quality. I will definitely repurchase this.
Amanda P.
Clearfield, KY
Love, love, love this body wash! The smell is amazing and the lather is great. A little goes a long way when using a loofah. Most soaps leave my skin feeling itchy and dry, but this one does not. Will definitely be repurchasing this body wash again and again!
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX
You seriously cannot beat the value of this. As a woman living through a Texas summer, I want to be clean and smell great y'all. This is my go to after the park or gym! I have even gifted my sister a bottle after she fell in love with the smell at my house.
Andrea U.
This is my ride or die body wash! It can be compared to the Suave Ocean Breeze. The smell is amazing and I feel so refreshed after using it. For being Dial and affordable I believe it truly goes above and beyond expectations. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the scent of these body washes. Leaves my body feeling refreshed and exfoliated. It leaves my skin moisturized and silky smooth. I bought mine at Walmart because it was very affordable. If you are a body wash lover, I suggest this wash.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Omg I love this body wash!!!! It smells amazing and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry after your shower. It is extremely affordable and you get so much! And everyone in the family can use it. The scent is not too girly for my husband.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
I can't say enough good things about the Dial body washes. This is such an amazing scent. They are super hydrating and soothing to the skin. We tend to sensitive skin in our house and it's not irritating. Our children even use it.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
This stuff smells so good and you don't need to use a lot. I got this at Walgreens for 4 something for two and I love them. I do recommend them. The smell sticks with you and you do feel really clean after using.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
What does this smell like? Does it smell good?