BY DIAL #95 in Body Wash

Feel refreshed and alive straight out of the shower with the Dial Coconut Water and Bamboo Leaf Extract Body Wash. Give your skin everything it needs to be healthy, smooth and beautiful from top to toe with this item. The Dial body wash is available in... see more...

• What does this smell like? Does it smell good?1 Answers
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Coconut Water Hydrating Bottle, Coconut Water Bamboo Leaf Extract, Coconut Water Hydrating Bottle, Coconut Water Bamboo Leaf Extract Ultra Fresh Hydrating Bottle, Moisturizing, Coconut Water Bamboo Leaf Extract Hydrating Squeeze Bottle more...
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial is a very affordable brand and the smell of their body washes are amazing I get your body clean and I don’t break the bank account you can find them at almost any store that you go into and that’s what’s also amazing you don’t have to search around town to find this product
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
Being I Nurse I love using dial as it is an antibacterial and coming home from the hospital and nursing home I like to make sure all bacteria and stuff is gone and I don’t bring anything home with me! Love love love it!
Maggee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very good product that is very inexpensive. I use it every so often and it's a good price! Affordable I usually buy it at my local dollar store. The scent is very good and I would recommend it for anyone that's on a budget or just doesn't want something super expensive.
Miriam F.
Rio Grande City, TX
The exfoliating beads are my favorite part of the body wash. It can be a little harsh because of the exfoliating beads but it definitely leaves softness after. The price is half of what others spend and if you're looking for something that could cut your budget then you should totally go for this.
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Dial clean and soft body wash leaves me feeling fresh and smelling great Dial clean and soft body wash has exfoliating beady to help scrub that dead skin away and is gentle enough to use everyday . You can find it at your local retail store Dial comes in may varieties to fit your every need
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Ok lets just say u went to the ocean and stood there and breathed in then exhale..thats exactly how this smells to me..its exfoliating beads are like mini scrubbers all over your body that clean and refresh you.
Adriana C.
Harlingen, TX
I always find myself buying this body wash especially when I don't have much money to buy an expensive one it does leave you feeling refreshed awakened good on price and quantity i would recommend this product it does its job
pamela e.
Albuquerque, NM
Ilove the little scrubby beads in this prguct it makes me feel like it gets more dead skin off and opens my pores i like how the smell lastes me a while and doesnt just go away after thee shower like other products do
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this smell like? Does it smell good?