Dial Cedar Balsam Liquid Hand Soap

Get in the holiday spirit each time you wash your hands. This deliciously sweet candy scent is perfect for celebrating the winter season, whether it’s family gatherings or gathering by the fire with your kids.

I am looking for a hand soap that will not dry my hands out using it a lot during the day. I'm a vet tech and wash my hands about 50 times a day and my hands hurt so bad and are so dry anyone recommend this soap?
Start your review of Dial Cedar Balsam Liquid Hand Soap!
Jocelyn F.
this is one of my favorite scents dial has ever created/released! it's my main handsoap in my kitchen during the winter months. :)
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Dial Cedar Balsam Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Cadesha C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love dial soap and the different variety soaps but I purchased the cedar balsam seasonal collection from Walmart for a dollar . It stinks so bad . It smells more like a cleaner product than a product for your hands
Taylor M.
Pelham, AL
I've been using Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap for years. This is a particularly pleasant smelling hand soap, not harsh on your hands and lathers quite nicely. I would definitely purchase again.
Jasmine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had the honeysuckle dew flavor. It smells so good. It was my first time using it. I highly recommend that. I can’t wait to try their other seasonal flavors. Another good one is the pink one.
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Horrible! The texture or formula is guncky instead of regular soap texture. It smells good but it fits not foam. Very disappointed in this soap. I've used Dial before so I'm not sure if it's just the Cedar Balsam scent one. I should not recommend it to anyone. I hate wasting money.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Dial Cedar Balsam Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Christina R.
this hand soap doesn't dry out my hands which is a plus right there. Makes my hands squeaky clean with a refreshing smell that lasts a long time.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Fantastic hand soap. Leaves your hands clean, soft and smelling fantastic. Effective and affordable for anyone. Highly recommended to everyone
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Dial Cedar Balsam Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Brooklyn D.
Dial Cedar Balsam Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Brooklyn D.
I Wasn't originally going to buy this but I was gonna get a rebate off it (buy 2 get $1) so I decided to try it and actually love the scent. I buy these all the time now I wanna try all of them. I never saw on the scent that came up when I scanned the barcode but the one that I scanned in my bathroom was Dial seasonal collection Garden Blooms
Sarah C.
This Iced Berry scent Is FABULOUS!! It provides a nice lather, a sweet scent, and a truly deep clean. Perfect way to celebrate the holidays. Perfectly compliments the cold, the snow, and the starry nights. And for the price it is that much sweeter.
Sadie F.
Canton, OH
Dial Cedar Balsam Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Sadie F.
Smells AMAZING!!! You will get great suds with this soap kids love to use it .
Smells AMAZING!!! You will get great suds with this soap kids love to use it .