Dial® Body Wash Spring Water uploaded by Iris R.Dial® Body Wash Spring Water uploaded by Iris R.

BY DIAL

Dial® Body Wash Spring Water
  • "I love buying dial body wash. You can pick them up at target where they aren't super expensive. It is sensitive to all body types." in 6 reviews
  • "Smells good leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Sometimes it sets my skin out but the lotion that I use helps to give my skin back what it needs. Good product." in 5 reviews
Olivia W.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this body wash because it is the smoothest and softest body wash I've ever tried. I have just started using this after seeing it for less than Softsoap brand, which is what I was using before. No comparison, I'm never switching back to Softsoap after this stuff. It smells nice, but not extremely strong. And it leaves my skin soft and glowing. I love this body wash!
Erika B.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I use this whenever I get folliculitis on my legs after shaving. It kills the bacteria and helps keep my pores happy and healthy. I also really like the smell and the texture of the gel. The scent isn't overpowering and you don't leave your bathroom smelling like cleaner for hours later.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of this brand because it makes my skin feel dry and rough. I recently tried this product and was hoping the body wash would be different than the soap but i was still disappointed. You should have a refreshing, soft, smooth feel with body wash and I didn't get that from this product.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
It comes in handy, cleans well for a affordable body wash which is a plus and I probably use it more often Than others, well depends, and I really like that it smells clean 👍🏼👌🏼I really like that fresh smell cleanse.
Andrea W.
It has a strong scent. More masculine and does not moisturize and I feel it kind of strips the skin,different from other dial products. I would use it daily if there was no other option. I have dry sensitive skin so it might work better for someone with different skin.
Kelsey S.
Cornelius, OR
This is one of my favorite body washes from Dial. I go back and forth between this one and the purple lavender one. Both leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed with a pleasant scent that lasts for hours to come.
Julia H.
Albuquerque, NM
Dial smells so good! And the scent lasts a long time on your body. I got this product at my local smiths. I love how smooth it makes your skin feel. The containers are big and the price is affordable. I would defiantly buy this product again
Candace R.
Calgary
The Dial Body Wash in Spring Water scent works really well. The value is good, as I don't have to use as much each time. I have sensitive skin and I'm able to use it without problems. It rinses off clean as well, without any residue. I'd recommend Dial Body Wash to anyone.
Claire S.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not too crazy about the scent although it is refreshing and unique. But it's just all about fragrance preference. This body wash does its job well...it cleans without drying my skin. And the scent, thankfully doesn't really linger.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with this product...seriously! It leaves me feeling super clean and rejuvinated! I never get dry or itchy from this product either. It's also very affordable.