BY DIAL

Dial Body Wash Mountain Fresh 12 oz. (Pack of 6)
  • "I love dial body washes. This one smells so clean. It leaves my body feeling soft and not stripped of moisture. I have pretty sensitive skin so lots of body wash with strong fragrance irritates my skin this one doesnt overpower you. It is great!" in 6 reviews
Maria M.
Personally I didn’t like this body wash. The products in this brand remind me of the hand soap. It is very gentle,I didn’t really like the scent. The price is affordable, but I don’t recommend using this body wash
Sara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial isn't a bad brand. I use is when I don't have enough money for the other brands. It's a gentle body wash with good scents. It is cheap but sometimes I have to use more than usual to feel clean. It last pretty long though. I'd get it again if I didn't have the cash for better quality ones.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. It has not only a fresh smell but after showering your skin feel so soft and fresh! This is a staple in my shower at all times and when we run out I get more asap! Love this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fresh clean feeling after showering:)
Shanee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bought this product so many times! We love the smell of all of them and I can buy it right at my local Walmart, it is so gentle but still works amazing especially for the price! Like I said we buy it again and again!
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
Love the antibacterial freshness of dial!! This scent is awesome. It does not dry out skin at all. Leaves a totally clean and smelling fresh body. Wash away the day!
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use also and liquid in in bar. It's the only so that really really works for me I have very sensitive skin and this soap doesn't make me break out or leave me itchy and it's a great price.
Carson P.
Sunnyvale
This body wash isn't the best but it's okay. It does have a nice scent and smells really good. It isn't really long lasting but it is very gentle. I would recommend this if you have very sensitive skin.
nomi k.
Lakewood, NJ
Love this product. Lathers well. You do not need to use too much to get great lather. Good price. Nice refreshing scent. Not over powering but enough to know you are clean.
I use this product everyday and enjoy it.
I will repurchase.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
The smell is really good. It's fresh and clean and it goes on smooth. However it takes forever to rinse off and it makes your body feel super dry and tight. I do have hard water so that can play a factor in how it performs but going off that I will not buy again.
amelie o.
I normally purchase dial on my trips to walmart and they are great. The wash is refreshing, moisturizing and affordable. I use it every time I shower and it lasts on your skin through the day. I recommend people try it. I have sensitive skin and don't have issues with it.
Melissa D.
Middleburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is the smell of this one overpowering?