BY DIAL

shatoni B.
I love my dial body wash it smells so good and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft! the smell of dial is so amazing it even tends to stay on you when you get out the shower!!
Maria M.
Personally I didn’t like this body wash. The products in this brand remind me of the hand soap. It is very gentle,I didn’t really like the scent. The price is affordable, but I don’t recommend using this body wash
Sara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial isn't a bad brand. I use is when I don't have enough money for the other brands. It's a gentle body wash with good scents. It is cheap but sometimes I have to use more than usual to feel clean. It last pretty long though. I'd get it again if I didn't have the cash for better quality ones.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash. It has not only a fresh smell but after showering your skin feel so soft and fresh! This is a staple in my shower at all times and when we run out I get more asap! Love this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fresh clean feeling after showering:)
Shanee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bought this product so many times! We love the smell of all of them and I can buy it right at my local Walmart, it is so gentle but still works amazing especially for the price! Like I said we buy it again and again!
Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This is my all time favorite body wash to use every day not only does it smell amazing but it's ver moisturizing and for the price what else can you ask for? I will definitely recommend this to you and would repurchase
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
My brother used it once and he said t wasn't good. He mention that it dehydrated his skin a lot and it once cause him a small rash so he stop it and never went back to it again. So this is not a great product for him.
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
Love the antibacterial freshness of dial!! This scent is awesome. It does not dry out skin at all. Leaves a totally clean and smelling fresh body. Wash away the day!
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use also and liquid in in bar. It's the only so that really really works for me I have very sensitive skin and this soap doesn't make me break out or leave me itchy and it's a great price.
Lilly E.
San Antonio, TX
I love Dial because it is affordable and great! It is gentle on my skin and my skin feels exfoliated, soft, and clean. I truly enjoy it and recommend. I'm also for sure going to confine repurchasing!
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Is the smell of this one overpowering?