BY DIAL

• Is the smell of this one overpowering? 2 Answers
amelie o.
amelie o.
I normally purchase dial on my trips to walmart and they are great. The wash is refreshing, moisturizing and affordable. I use it every time I shower and it lasts on your skin through the day. I recommend people try it. I have sensitive skin and don't have issues with it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I love dial body washes. This one smells so clean. It leaves my body feeling soft and not stripped of moisture. I have pretty sensitive skin so lots of body wash with strong fragrance irritates my skin this one doesnt overpower you. It is great!
Tania T.
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
I bought this at Walmart and I live the smell. I feel fresh after a shower my only complaint is I feel
Like I have soap scum on me for some reason and because my skin is so sensitive I breakout on my back and chest area
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
Love the antibacterial freshness of dial!! This scent is awesome. It does not dry out skin at all. Leaves a totally clean and smelling fresh body. Wash away the day!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA
I get this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing! I use it every now and then. It's gentle on my skin too. Picked this up at target. Has a good man smell lol
Jacksonville, FL
Scent was okay a little strong for me although the body wash feels like silk when applying great product love how clean my skin felt after using it
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This has a nice fresh scent, not too strong. Dial body wash is also a good price, not expensive at all. Overall, it's a good buy
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
average. sells good. wears on me a bit if i use it for too long. you can get it anywhere. so its nice to know its always avail
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Pretty strong scent, I typically prefer a soft floral scent, but it does leave my skin feeling clean and is gentle on my skin.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love washing with this soap before using my other body wash because I know one thing, my body will be free of bacteria!
Jacksonville, FL
Is the smell of this one overpowering?