Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty uploaded by Jennifer D.Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty uploaded by Jennifer D.Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty uploaded by Robbie B.

BY DIAL

Description:

Perfect For Your Shower Moisturizing Body Wash Helps Keep Skin Feeling Healthy &Amp; Beautiful Fresh, Fruity Scent Perfect For Your Shower.&Nbsp; The Fresh, Fruity-Scented Lather With Moisturizers Helps Keep Skin Feeling Healthy And Beautiful.&Nbsp; It's Cute, Clean Fun! Made In Usa

Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty

Start your review of Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "my daughter loves hello kitty (you know girls) so when we went to the store she kept telling me that she wanted this because it said hello kitty well I love it for her because it smells great and its just great for kids! try this product out guys:) " in 13 reviews
  • "My daughter LOVES Hello Kitty and I Love Dial . She loves it, very pleasant smell and it doesn't break out her sensitive skin. Sometimes she uses it as bubble bath when she takes baths instead of showers. It's even gentle enough to wash hair if you run out of shampoo" in 10 reviews
  • "I was scared to try a new body wash after several bad allergic reactions but the one that I used before was discontinued. Both my mom and my boyfriend picked me up a bottle of this because it had Hello Kitty on it. After agonizing over trying something new, I just tried it one day and loved it. It smells good but not strong, gentle, and the packaging will get me every time." in 6 reviews
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
Dial is perfect for those on a budget but are still wanting a pleasant experience. With many different scents, your sure to find one you love!
I love this one, it leaves your body so soft, and reminds you when you were little, LOL. The scent is soooo good. Recommended
Arghawan K.
Oshawa
The Dial Hello Kitty Body Wash does not only have a cute packaging, the scent is amaazing. The price is definitely worth it for a product that size. I use this every single day whenever I shower even when I use a body scrub I have to use this right after. It leaves a nice scent on my body and that usually what I look for.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI
Heather T.
So I recieved this product in a product pack from shoppers drug mart for teens. I believe it was a strawberry like scent. Nice product overall. Does the job. Felt a bit silly with the packaging but a decent product.
Emily T.
This smells good, great for young girls who love hello kitty. Bubbles up good
Cheri V.
Ashtabula, OH
I love Dial products, so I purchased this for my 6 year old step-daughter. She loves the scent, it doesn't smell like a cheap bubblegum or too fruity. It's easy for her to use by herself, and doesn't burn if she gets it in her eyes.
Sadie J.
Works well, smells good, and it's always a cheap option. It's not very moisturizing or do anything special. Good drugstore option.
Tara T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a basic body wash and does its job, but I didn't really like the scent of this one. It smells more chemical then other body wash scents I've used before. Like a fresh chemical scent. I'll still finish the bottle, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Kari S.
Branchland, WV
Love the smell and the lather. Leaves my daughter's skin clean and smelling fresh. This is one of the top 3 body washes that I prefer to buy for my daughter to use on her daily.