Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty uploaded by Jennifer D.Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty uploaded by Jennifer D.Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty uploaded by Robbie B.

BY DIAL

Description:

Perfect For Your Shower Moisturizing Body Wash Helps Keep Skin Feeling Healthy &Amp; Beautiful Fresh, Fruity Scent Perfect For Your Shower.&Nbsp; The Fresh, Fruity-Scented Lather With Moisturizers Helps Keep Skin Feeling Healthy And Beautiful.&Nbsp; It's Cute, Clean Fun! Made In Usa

Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty

Start your review of Dial® Body Wash Hello Kitty!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "my daughter loves hello kitty (you know girls) so when we went to the store she kept telling me that she wanted this because it said hello kitty well I love it for her because it smells great and its just great for kids! try this product out guys:) " in 13 reviews
  • "My daughter LOVES Hello Kitty and I Love Dial . She loves it, very pleasant smell and it doesn't break out her sensitive skin. Sometimes she uses it as bubble bath when she takes baths instead of showers. It's even gentle enough to wash hair if you run out of shampoo" in 10 reviews
  • "I was scared to try a new body wash after several bad allergic reactions but the one that I used before was discontinued. Both my mom and my boyfriend picked me up a bottle of this because it had Hello Kitty on it. After agonizing over trying something new, I just tried it one day and loved it. It smells good but not strong, gentle, and the packaging will get me every time." in 6 reviews
amber l.
Gate City, VA
dial body wash is great body wash it's smell great and i use it regularly and it makes my skin feel good and clean i buy at any store Walmart target and ect. gentle to the skin but remember everyone's skin is different . i have recommend dial yo family and friends before...
Nyquiah W.
Saint Marys, GA
This body wash is so cute to me. The design is cute and the body wash also does its job by cleansing my skin and bringing it back to life. My skin has a tendency to dry out after being cleansed, but this body wash moisturizes and hydrates my skin. I put on very little lotion after showering whenever I use this. Awesome product!
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love this Hello Kitty Body Wash! I usually get it from Walmart because that's where I shop. It lasts a long time and smells great. My kids always ask for it when they're out. I would recommend any parent that has children that love Hello Kitty to give it a try.
WENDY M.
I know that Hello Kitty was just a marketing ploy, but it was still good bath soap.  Dial is just one of those brands you can buy blindly and know you are always getting the same quality, regardless of the frangrance or type product.  Yes, I have and will buy the Hello Kitty soap when I can find it again.
g c.
Isabella B.
Paden City, WV
Dial never disappoints! It keeps my skin looking smooth and clean and smells great too. I always get mine from either walmart or the dollar store. I use it at least every other time i wash my body. Whenever i see it in my shower it's always my go-to.
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
Dial body washes are so much fun, they are constantly coming out with new scents too! They don't leave any residue and leave you feeling squeaky clean! I'm an adult but I still love the hello kitty body wash, it looks cute on my shelf and smells great!
Marlene M.
Poway, CA
So I am you see is this when I was younger and it is super gentle and just amazing for young children the pro is that the bottle entertains a lot a little kids and is very good value and I would definitely buy it again if I was like eight
Kristin W.
Lexington
My daughter uses this, and I love the smell of it! I may have used it a few times myself ;) she has really sensitive skin, so we have to be careful what kind of soaps she uses, but this one hasn't been an issue!
Kenzie J.
Hillsboro , WI
My niece loves this body wash. It smells amazing and for a child, it does work well. It is pretty gentle, i just wouldn't recommend for older people as it can be drying on sensitive skin. Probably wouldn't buy it again.