Dial® Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men Maximum Moisture uploaded by Sarah J.

BY DIAL

Description:

Dial body wash removes odors and leaves your skin feeling moisturized.

Sandra H.
Irving
My husband uses Dial men's body wash.  Dial soap has a nice scent.  I trust the Dial brand and feel like it cleans well.  I love that Dial soaps are anti-bacterial.  I would buy the Dial men's soap again.  I would be willing to pay more for this soap rather than buy a store brand.
Karley J.
Vincent
This stuff smells fantastic and it is not pricey at all! I would definitely recomend it to any man ever. I even use it for myself! It's a great product and worth the buy! There's always room for improvement
Ashley M.
Davy, WV
My husband likes a lot!! Will buy again. Very clean feeling, nice smell too. My dad even started using it, so far so good!! Price is just right for us in a budget.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
My husband loves this body wash! He loves the scent, The texture, and I love the price! You can find it on any shelf from Walmart to the dollar store! It is gentle on his skin and definitely a keeper!
Lisa C.
Morgantown, WV
I get this for my boyfriend. He really likes the smell and the way it makes his skin feel along with the way the scent lasts all day
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Great manly smell!
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Feels super clean when rinsing.. Doesn't feel like you have soap on still.
Sarah H.
The only one my husband and son will use. They won't even use axe. The say this smell last longer than any of them

back