Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men uploaded by dianna h.

BY DIAL

Dial for men power scrub body wash is over-engineered with grime-cutting orange oil and micro scrubbers for a deep down clean. Also available in bar soap. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Smells great! Comparable to other men's grooming scents. A more ddistinct' fresh' scent than Axe. Prefer this to other value brands of mens body wash. Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men
Kristie T.
I purchase this for my husband all the time. He works in construction so he needs something like this that smells great. I have nothing negative to say about this product because it lathers up so much and when he sweat, you smell this body wash!!
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
MY son is a football player and he comes from practice drinking to the lofty heights. Dial is our go to product to alleviate body odor. He enjoys the rich lather, moisturizer, and deodorant. It actually holds him over night when he fails to apply deodorant after showering.
Hailey O.
Love the smell! I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this body wash breaking me out or even making my skin dry. I love the clean energized smell that comes with it. And it is reasonably priced at target and I can always find a coupon or sale on it!
Naomi R.
Bennington, NH
Me and my brother share this body wash because it cleans so well and the smell isn't too strong! Although the smell doesn't last long, it protects against body odors. The price is pretty good for how much product you get. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great working body wash!
Heather H.
Concord, VA
My husband uses this and absolutely loves it!  He always smells awesome and he reports that he always feel clean.  The bottle last him about 2-3 weeks but he showers several times a day.  Decently prices and available to purchase almost anywhere.  I don't think there is a scent that he doesn't like!
Yesica L.
My husband uses this product and even though is for man I love using this product! It makes me feel so fresh and so clean :)
On top of that I smell great! And who doesn't like to smell good? This is an amazing product and I recommend this to everyone even the ladies.
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
My husband HATES dial brand. He usually has to use more of the product to get the job done. It doesn't lather well. The smell is ok. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Like I said he hates it so does my brother in law
Joe R.
Douglasville, GA
I enjoy using Dial body wash when I am on a tight budget and looking for a good smelling body wash. It doesn't make my skin as hydrated as I would like thought. However I have very dry skin.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
My husband uses this and he loves it! he loves the smell of it and how little amount he uses it refreshes his whole body. he loves how inexpensive it is as well, we usually get it at walmart or if we're lucky at the dollar store. couponing for these are easy as well
Brandy P.
Falls City, NE
What makes it a bonus pack?