Add a Photo

By DIAL
#64 in Body Wash
Dial for men power scrub body wash is over-engineered with grime-cutting orange oil and micro scrubbers for a deep down clean. Also available in bar soap.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Concord, Va

My husband uses this and absolutely loves it!  He always smells awesome and he reports that he always feel clean.  The bottle last him about 2-3 weeks but he showers several times a day.  Decently prices and available to purchase almost anywhere.  I don't think there is a scent that he doesn't like!
Rahmean M.
Rahmean M.
Newark, NJ

This is man on the go , active man , construction man or suit and tie man's best friend. I wear many hats during the course of my work week.dial power strub gives me great coverage no after wash grime or grit nor dry feel. Great fragrance smell and long day still clean feel.
Hailey O.
Hailey O.

Love the smell! I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this body wash breaking me out or even making my skin dry. I love the clean energized smell that comes with it. And it is reasonably priced at target and I can always find a coupon or sale on it!
Yesica L.
Yesica L.

My husband uses this product and even though is for man I love using this product! It makes me feel so fresh and so clean :)
On top of that I smell great! And who doesn't like to smell good? This is an amazing product and I recommend this to everyone even the ladies.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO

My husband uses this and he loves it! he loves the smell of it and how little amount he uses it refreshes his whole body. he loves how inexpensive it is as well, we usually get it at walmart or if we're lucky at the dollar store. couponing for these are easy as well
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

This body wash smells so good! My husband uses this and it is his favorite and I love it too, because he smells so good! We buy this at Target and the price is very low for how much you get. This is a very gentle body wash and I highly recommend it!
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC

i love when my husband uses this. The smell is nice and I believe it can be used for multi purposes, like washing hair as well. I have been a fan of dial of a while and the scent on my husband's skin is so yummy, I buy it often and he loves it too.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Ravenna, OH

I love the smell of this! My boyfriend uses dial body wash and loves the feel. The bottle seems to last forever and he feels like he always has moist skin. He uses it every day. Will continue to buy this for him and try different scents as well.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown , Md

I've never used this personally but I've used it to bathe patients of mine. I really like the way that it lathered. It smelt awesome and I felt like it really helped give a good clean bath! I would like this for all my patients
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY

Although I am a woman I do like some men products because they're more effective and maybe a little bit rougher but that's what if that's what it takes for me to be as clean as I want to be then so be it I love this stuff.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Falls City, NE

What makes it a bonus pack?

Join Now