Add a Photo

#97 in Body Wash
Dial for men power scrub body wash is over-engineered with grime-cutting orange oil and micro scrubbers for a deep down clean. Also available in bar soap.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Concord, Va

My husband uses this and absolutely loves it!  He always smells awesome and he reports that he always feel clean.  The bottle last him about 2-3 weeks but he showers several times a day.  Decently prices and available to purchase almost anywhere.  I don't think there is a scent that he doesn't like!
Hailey O.
Hailey O.

Love the smell! I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this body wash breaking me out or even making my skin dry. I love the clean energized smell that comes with it. And it is reasonably priced at target and I can always find a coupon or sale on it!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO

My husband uses this and he loves it! he loves the smell of it and how little amount he uses it refreshes his whole body. he loves how inexpensive it is as well, we usually get it at walmart or if we're lucky at the dollar store. couponing for these are easy as well
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota , FL

This body wash smells so good! My husband uses this and it is his favorite and I love it too, because he smells so good! We buy this at Target and the price is very low for how much you get. This is a very gentle body wash and I highly recommend it!
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC

i love when my husband uses this. The smell is nice and I believe it can be used for multi purposes, like washing hair as well. I have been a fan of dial of a while and the scent on my husband's skin is so yummy, I buy it often and he loves it too.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Ravenna, OH

I love the smell of this! My boyfriend uses dial body wash and loves the feel. The bottle seems to last forever and he feels like he always has moist skin. He uses it every day. Will continue to buy this for him and try different scents as well.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown , Md

I've never used this personally but I've used it to bathe patients of mine. I really like the way that it lathered. It smelt awesome and I felt like it really helped give a good clean bath! I would like this for all my patients
Joe R.
Joe R.
Douglasville, Ga

I enjoy using Dial body wash when I am on a tight budget and looking for a good smelling body wash. It doesn't make my skin as hydrated as I would like thought. However I have very dry skin.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

My husband has used this wash before. The smell was very pleasant, and lasted all day. Dial has very afforable washes, and you can find them everywhere. We also ise the Dial bar soap!
steven j.
steven j.
Ripon, CA

I love this brand because it keeps a great smell and cleanse very well. I live to use tos when I take showers in the morning because it keeps a long lasting fresh smell that I love.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Falls City, NE

What makes it a bonus pack?

Join Now