Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men uploaded by dianna h.

BY DIAL

Dial for men power scrub body wash is over-engineered with grime-cutting orange oil and micro scrubbers for a deep down clean. Also available in bar soap. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vickie B.
Pearl
Now, my boys want use anything but dial men body wash. Wherever I can find it on sale. If I try an get any other kind they would say, what's this. They have tried Axe, but they say it's nothing like that Dial.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Smells great! Comparable to other men's grooming scents. A more ddistinct' fresh' scent than Axe. Prefer this to other value brands of mens body wash. Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men
Kristie T.
I purchase this for my husband all the time. He works in construction so he needs something like this that smells great. I have nothing negative to say about this product because it lathers up so much and when he sweat, you smell this body wash!!
Hailey O.
Love the smell! I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this body wash breaking me out or even making my skin dry. I love the clean energized smell that comes with it. And it is reasonably priced at target and I can always find a coupon or sale on it!
Yesica L.
My husband uses this product and even though is for man I love using this product! It makes me feel so fresh and so clean :)
On top of that I smell great! And who doesn't like to smell good? This is an amazing product and I recommend this to everyone even the ladies.
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
My husband HATES dial brand. He usually has to use more of the product to get the job done. It doesn't lather well. The smell is ok. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Like I said he hates it so does my brother in law
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
My husband uses this and he loves it! he loves the smell of it and how little amount he uses it refreshes his whole body. he loves how inexpensive it is as well, we usually get it at walmart or if we're lucky at the dollar store. couponing for these are easy as well
Joe R.
Douglasville, GA
I enjoy using Dial body wash when I am on a tight budget and looking for a good smelling body wash. It doesn't make my skin as hydrated as I would like thought. However I have very dry skin.
Veronica H.
This smells great, my boyfriend uses it and he stinks sometimes! Hahah but it's not too harsh on the skin, girlfriend approved! And it's a good price can't beat that!!! I recommend for sure! And you can find it anywhere
olga p.
Bronx, NY
Although I am a woman I do like some men products because they're more effective and maybe a little bit rougher but that's what if that's what it takes for me to be as clean as I want to be then so be it I love this stuff.
Brandy P.
Falls City, NE
What makes it a bonus pack?