Add a Photo

By DIAL
#67 in Body Wash
Dial for men power scrub body wash is over-engineered with grime-cutting orange oil and micro scrubbers for a deep down clean. Also available in bar soap.
Photo (1)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Dec. 2, 2016, 10:17 a.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
This body wash smells so good! My husband uses this and it is his favorite and I love it too, because he smells so good! We buy this at Target and the price is very low for how much you get. This is a very gentle body wash and I highly recommend it!
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
Nov. 11, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
i love when my husband uses this. The smell is nice and I believe it can be used for multi purposes, like washing hair as well. I have been a fan of dial of a while and the scent on my husband's skin is so yummy, I buy it often and he loves it too.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Ravenna, OH
Dec. 2, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
I love the smell of this! My boyfriend uses dial body wash and loves the feel. The bottle seems to last forever and he feels like he always has moist skin. He uses it every day. Will continue to buy this for him and try different scents as well.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Dec. 8, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
I've never used this personally but I've used it to bathe patients of mine. I really like the way that it lathered. It smelt awesome and I felt like it really helped give a good clean bath! I would like this for all my patients
steven j.
steven j.
Ripon, CA
Nov. 12, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
I love this brand because it keeps a great smell and cleanse very well. I live to use tos when I take showers in the morning because it keeps a long lasting fresh smell that I love.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
Dec. 26, 2016, 1:15 p.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
it's ok nothing really special about it. It smells ok. It is not cheap especially for the price. I usually buy it from Wal-Mart or Target. It's gentle . My husband uses it daily
Madison L.
Madison L.
Nov. 12, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
My boyfriend uses this product all the time. He loves how he can wash his hair and body with this one product. It smells amazing and the scent lasts for a long time.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Nov. 12, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
Using this product is so good for me and my skin because I get really dirty really fast so I can just quickly take a quick shower and put this as body wash
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
West Paducah , KY
Jan. 21, 2017, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
My husband works outdoors and i have an active son! They both tend to get smelly some days and this leaves them smelling much better! They both approve!
jessica m.
jessica m.
Northern Cambria, PA
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: Dial Body Wash Bonus Pack for Men, Power Scrub, 16 Ounce
I buy this for my husband! I absolutely love the way he smells and how soft His skin is after he gets out of the shower!
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Falls City, NE
What makes it a bonus pack?