Dial® Body Care uploaded by Moline S.

BY DIAL

DialProfessionalProducts***

• Are these available at your local Sam's Club? How big is the BIG ON...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite * Tone Body wash SMELL?1 Answers
  • Where can I find the big ones???2 Answers
Dial® Body Care
  • "I like to carry at least two different body washes at home just because i like to have different smells for different days or moods" in 2 reviews
  • "The scents are fabulous and I always smell amazing after showering." in 1 review
Amy W.
Amy W.
Rawlings, MD
One of our families favorite brands of body wash. You feel so clean when done but your skin isn't irritated.
Shakibra S.
Shakibra S.
Addison, TX
I love using Dial body wash, the way it leaves my skin feeling refresh with a good scent, which is a plus for me. My skin is.very unique and dials helps to keep it.from drying out.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
I have used the dial body wash in the past and love that it leaves me feeling clean. My skin feels moisturized, not greasy.
Gennilla M.
Gennilla M.
Athol, MA
Dial leaves a clean and fresh feeling. Who doesn’t enjoy that squeaky clean feeling at the end of long day? Contains moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated which is an A+. Great quality and a name that you can trust.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
I love using Dial Body Wash Spring water scent. It has a clean neutral smell so my husband and I can both use it. The scent actually gives you a boost in the morning.
Amoree S.
Amoree S.
Apopka, Florida
This Brand Is The Brand That My Whole Family Use It Always Leaves My Skin Feeling So Good And Smooth
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
Dial soap is one of the best soaps i have used. it lathers really well and smells really great. i have been using these products for awhile now.
Westminster, CA
I love love dial body wash its definitely a favorite for me because they have so many different scents to choose from and they also come out with limited edition scents for the seasons its awesome
Mary V.
Mary V.
I pretty much love all dial body wash! The scents are fabulous and I always smell amazing after showering. Also they leave skin feeling smooth and super clean! I would recommend dial products to anyone!
Justice S.
Justice S.
Saraland, AL
I love the body washes.. they leave me feeling clean but moisturized! Plus the sent last for hours!
Westminster, CA
Where can I find the big ones???
Zandy L.
What is your favorite * Tone Body wash SMELL?
Zandy L.
Are these available at your local Sam's Club? How big is the BIG ONE? How long does it last you?