Dial® Body Care uploaded by Moline S.

BY DIAL

DialProfessionalProducts***

• Are these available at your local Sam's Club? How big is the BIG ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite * Tone Body wash SMELL?1 Answers
  • Where can I find the big ones???2 Answers
Dial® Body Care
  • "I like to carry at least two different body washes at home just because i like to have different smells for different days or moods" in 2 reviews
  • "The scents are fabulous and I always smell amazing after showering." in 1 review
Stacy C.
Dial Hair & Body Care for Men. My husband love this 2 in 1 wash, he can wash his hair and body with the same product , it cost effective too. The fresh scent is not sweet smelling, just nice and clean. He works with on airplane engines and is always smelling like fuel when he's done working. This wash is a wonderful way to get rid of that odor and is tough enough for that but gentle on the skin. It rinses easily and hair and skin is soft and clean.
TAMMY W.
I absolutely love the body washes. I'm all for feeling clean and refreshed without feeling clammy after a shower. And Dial does just that. not to mention the lack of soap scum/residue so cleaning the shower is easier and its not high i n fragrance so my sinuses don't flare up....that's extremely important for me since i flare up so easily. its very affordable and the sizes are value for your money.
Gennilla M.
Athol, MA
Dial leaves a clean and fresh feeling. Who doesn’t enjoy that squeaky clean feeling at the end of long day? Contains moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated which is an A+. Great quality and a name that you can trust.
Shakibra S.
ADDISON, TX
I love using Dial body wash, the way it leaves my skin feeling refresh with a good scent, which is a plus for me. My skin is.very unique and dials helps to keep it.from drying out.
Catherine B.
Woodbridge, VA
I am a long time fan of Dial products. A favorite of mine is the Bar Soap. Makes my skin really soft and clean, especially when I use soft water. I'd like to use more of the body washes. I have tried several and I'm a fan!
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
Dial body washes are a huge staple in my household. They have a big variety of scents and and they even have a line of body washes for kids, which is a good thing for people with younger ones in the families.
Zandy L.
I am in love with the *Tone Body wash, I love how there are so many different smells and a variety to choose from. I like to carry at least two different body washes at home just because i like to have different smells for different days or moods
Tiffany S.
Dial body care is wonderful! I like that it is moisturizing, especially because I live in a dry climate. It doesn't ever feel like there is a soapy residue on my skin and the fresh, clean scents are long lasting.
Samone T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dial body care is my go-to product. It leaves me feeling refreshed and clean without robbing my pockets. They come in an array of scents which I love and they are good for my sensitive skin. Dial is a must buy!
kiara s.
Westminster, CA
I love love dial body wash its definitely a favorite for me because they have so many different scents to choose from and they also come out with limited edition scents for the seasons its awesome
kiara s.
Westminster, CA
Where can I find the big ones???
Zandy L.
Are these available at your local Sam's Club? How big is the BIG ONE? How long does it last you?
Zandy L.
What is your favorite * Tone Body wash SMELL?