BY DIAL

Hypoallergenic lotion soap is gentle on the skin. Dermatologist tested. Perfect for healthcare facilities, schools, offices, restaurants, daycare and more. Soap Type: Liquid; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 7.5 oz. ~ Includes 12 bottles of soap.DIA06028. 06028. Dial Dial Basics Liquid Hand Soap, 7.5 Oz, Honeysuckle. see more...

Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this Dial hand soap does not have an overpowering fragrance and does not irritate my hands. Cannot beat it for the price. It does not dry hands out, and I typically wash my hands at least 20 times per day. I will continue to purchase this product.
Velma H.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
This hand soap is very gentle and leaves my hands feeling great. I have an issue with dry hands and this soap has definitely helped. You can't beat it for the price. Thanks to this product; I do not have to run and get lotion after washing my hands.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Overall I liked this hand soap it was not over scented and does not dry out my hands when using a daily basis. It was a affordable and easy to find at any local store. I would use it again since I am a frequent dial user for soap.
Arielle I.
Arielle I.
Does not have a strong smell which is very good. Cleans dirt off of hands very well. The packaging is standard to any soap packaging. I usually buy this soap online or at a drug store.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dual is a great hand soap brand, I have never had any issues with them and have always enjoyed their soaps. Great brand.
Lane H.
Lane H.
Bought this after my tattoo...it was hard to find an unscented hand soap, but dial came through!
Dory T.
Dory T.
Baldwyn, MS
Good product for a good price just not something I would buy all of the time.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes hand soaps can irritate my skin because it can be sensitive sometimes. I like this one because I know that will feel smooth on my hands and not leave a residue or an itchy feeling. Definitely a good soap to put in like a setting where a lot of people might use the bathroom as it is good for everyone!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a huge fan of Dial products ever since I used their yellow bar back in the 90's. The hand soap isn't heavily scented and will leave your hands feeling soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this and other dial products to others.
Dave K.
Dave K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use hand sanitizer whenever I'm on the go and let's just say when am I not on the go lol but I digress. Dial soap has never failed me, so when I'm not using hand sanitizer I always turn to Dial soap to wash my hands. It's inexpensive and gets the job done