Dial® Basics HypoAllergenic Soap Bars

Description:

Keep yourself fresh, clean, cool and active all day with this Dial Basic HypoAllergenic Bar Soap 3 Pack. This hypoallergenic soap is gentle on the skin and perfect for every day use.

This is my absolute number one must have in my house. Me and my children have sensitive skin so I have to buy soap that doesn't make us itch, smells hood, and get you clean. This is a perfect soap for us. Doesn't make our skin break out and is inexpensive as you can purchase it from the dollar store. This is an overall must have product. #musthave
Start your review of Dial® Basics HypoAllergenic Soap Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Reynoldsburg, OH
Great antibacterial soap, hypoallergenic which is lovely. Started using dial because I got a tattoo and decided to look into the brand and find a hypoallergenic one. Found it and fell in love. Only thing is, it’s pretty stripping so be sure to moisturize well.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this when my body is having a reaction to new fragrances. I usually have sensitivity to new products etc so it helps to use this to not aggravate any more than necessary
I have always had a problem with my skin either breaking out or being too dry. This soap bar has been a life changer for someone allergic to most fragrances in body wash. You can buy a 3 pack for under $4, and it lasts a long time!
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial® Basics HypoAllergenic Soap Bars uploaded by Tabatha G.
I use these Dial® Basics HypoAllergenic Soap Bars unconventionally to clean my makeup sponges. These are very affordable and gentle on my sponges as well as do a Fabulous job getting them clean of any bacteria, dyes, or oils. I hold the bar in one hand and rub the sponge over and over the bar back and forth In/Out of the water stream until the water runs clear and the sponge looks clean and squeezed clear water. I even have a white sponge that will be cleaned from bronze back to white! Because this bar is hypoallergenic I dont have to worry about any left over chemical product or fragrance left in the sponge for my sensitive skin.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I read good review on this and I was having breakouts from Dove and I love the smell of Dove but thought about trying something different and. It was only a $1 so if I didn't like it wasn't gonna hurt so I tried it and it really gets you clean and the scent smells like clean soap and nothing over powering and you can't really smell anything on you other then you smell clean when you get out and let me tell you after a couple days my breakouts were going away and I was so tickled so ladies and gentleman you don't have to spend lots of money to clear your skin up! I also tried on my kids and no issues we are defiently will keep using!
Sparks, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial® Basics HypoAllergenic Soap Bars uploaded by Moriah O.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this bar. This is great for sensitive skin. I love this for shaving it is very smooth and does not have that weird soap feel that normal soaps do. This leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. I definitely recommend this. Little tip they carry it at the dollar tree. This is one of those really good finds for cheap.
I use Dial for everything! Not only do I shower with Dial, I clean with it. It is a little drying but it leaves you fresh. So a moisturizer is good afterwards. It is effective for all things. The only improvement I would suggest is turning this into a liquid household cleaner
This is the only soap my husband and kids can and will use.  They don't like strong smelling soaps and have sensitive skin and this seems to be the only thing that they can use that won't cause a reaction.  It's a great value as we can usually find it for $1-$1.50 per 3 bars.  Will continue to purchase!!!
Sumter , SC
I know this soap is for hypoallergenic but I usually use this soap when it’s that time of the month. I like how it doesn’t mess with my pH balance. It’s affordable and I’ll always recommend this to anyone that needs a good a decent bar of soap.
Santa Fe, TX
I actually like this. The ingredients aren't harsh, and it doesn't leave my skin itchy and dried out. And it's pretty inexpensive too! There are better soaps that moisturize and cleanse, but if you're pinching pennies, and don't have a lot of options, this is a good choice.