Skin CareFacial SkincareDial
Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Liquid Soap Rosemary & Mint

Dial® Basics Hypoallergenic Liquid Soap Rosemary & Mint

Description:

Mild lotion soap is gentle on skin. Dermatologist tested. 95% natural origin. Perfect for any commercial setting including heatlhcare facilities, schools, offices, restaurants, daycares and more. Soap Type: Liquid Refill; Application: Hand; Capacity...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Basics Hypoallergenic Liquid Soap Rosemary & Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Anna B.
Encinitas, CA
Nice highly recommend for all of your soap needs. 10/10 very effective in my honest opinion. Price is reasonable. Be sure to check it out
hannah B.
statesville, NC
This hypoallergenic soap has a very gentle formula and I love the ingredients. I also love the way it makes my hands feel
Michelle M.
New York
This is good for sensitive hands. It works well and effectively. Love it so much and the kids love it so that's good.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I love this Rosemary and Mint scent.  It's very fresh and clean feeling and I use this soap in every bathroom.  Getting the large refill is very convenient and it saves dollars over the course of the year.  Dial is always the brand we use for hand soap.
👻: Q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Logan W.
Nashville, TN
Always leaves my hands feeling clean and moisture’s at the same time. Always great scents too
Misty C.
Absolutely love the smell of this soap! Love buying it in a larger size so I don't run out as fast. Gentle on my skin, doesn't leave my hands dry like other soaps. I defined would recommend to other people
Sàde K.
1,502 reviews
Gabrielle G.
Mobile, AL
Love this liquid soap. It smells so amazing and makes my hands feel so soft. I highly recommend and you don't have to use much to get the job done.
Shalece M.
orange cove
I love this soap very gentle on the skin and alot of different fragrences to choose from. It doesnt dry my skin out which is great

Looking for your answer?