BY DIAL

Description:

Mild lotion soap is gentle on skin. Dermatologist tested. 95% natural origin. Perfect for any commercial setting including heatlhcare facilities, schools, offices, restaurants, daycares and more. Soap Type: Liquid Refill; Application: Hand; Capacity...

Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only soap I can use and not end up with hives. I buy it at my local grocery store. It is super inexpensive. The packaging is simple, which is what the product is too. I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I love this Rosemary and Mint scent.  It's very fresh and clean feeling and I use this soap in every bathroom.  Getting the large refill is very convenient and it saves dollars over the course of the year.  Dial is always the brand we use for hand soap.
Candy R.
Overall it's a good soap , I love the smell and the quality of it ! It is not pricey , it's pretty affordable actually. I like the way it leaves your hands after washing them, smelly and soft . I wasn't expecting anything when I picked it from the store but I definitely like it
Tas H.
Tampa, FL
I really like dial products and this one is a staple. Refills make it economical to purchase. The packaging makes it easier to transfer. It's very gentle on the hands, doesn't leave hands feeling dry. Would recommend it
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
We use this and are please in our guest bathroom. It smells decent and because it’s dial we know it’s getting everyone’s hands really clean. It is slightly drying during the winter months but not awful.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
A great hand soap can't beat the price dial offer many different scents along with seasonal scents for a limited time. Its great to be able to switch it up every time I buy more.
Misty C.
Absolutely love the smell of this soap! Love buying it in a larger size so I don't run out as fast. Gentle on my skin, doesn't leave my hands dry like other soaps. I defined would recommend to other people
Madison M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We use dial at work. I love the brand, it keeps my hands soft, and it's harmless to our kiddos who use it on a regular basis. Not to mention the smell is great. I'm sure we will continue to use it again!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this for my husband since he has very sensitive skin he liked it very much it was more expensive than regular body wash he said it was good and he would buy it again I would recommend it and buy it
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I like to save money where I can and buying large bottles to refill your hand soaps is a great way to do it, you getting the same great product oh and a larger volume. For the money this is a great product for the fact that I have antibacterial it is a great product for the fact that it is simple to refill a little bottle it is perfect.