BY DIAL

Description:

Hypoallergenic lotion soap is gentle on the skin. Dermatologist tested. Perfect for healthcare facilities, schools, offices, restaurants, daycare and more. ~ Includes eight 7.5-oz. hand soap pump bottles per caseDIA06042. 06042. Dial Dial Basics HypoAllergenic Foaming Lotion Soap.

• "It also has different scents and I love that!" in 1 review
Carolina G.
Desert Hot Springs
When it comes to having your hands clean Dial is the perfect soap for it because it keeps your cleans moisten and won't dry them.. in a repeated user when it comes to Dial soap.
Elena F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I actually liked this way more than I care to admit. I thought it would be a terrible, cheap product, but I like the way the foam feels (and I hate foamy soaps and hand sanitizers.) I actually feel very clean after I wash my hands. This is inexpensive.
Stacey S.
Manchester, MA
I love this product. My hands are very sensitive especially when outs cold out. Usually if i wash my hands too much my hands begin to dry out and crack. This product is great because it is very gentle on my hands as well as pretty much odor/scent free!
Haley W.
White City, OR
Love love love @dial products!!! They don't dry out my skin and keep my skin feeling soft and smelling good! I definitely recommend #dial for anyone with sensitive skin!
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I really like the Dial foaming soap. It's not messy like the liquid soap, still smells good and it doesn't dry out my hands like some handsoaps.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I love dial soaps but the others are better I don't like foaming soaps they always leave my hands feeling like there not that clean
Brittany J.
Not a huge fan of Dial soap. I personally prefer softsoap. It's about average price range but they don't have a lot of scents either.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Dial hand soap is great, especially if you have sensitive skin. The kinds that I have gotten have all smelled nice as well.
Dana E.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy this soap for the bathroom.m and kitche. Leaves my hands smooth and it's always eas to find and affordable.
nohemy c.
South Houston, TX
I love using this soap! I use it everyday when I need it! It also has different scents and I love that!
Amber P.
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this product? My skin is very sensitive and sometimes even hypoallergenic doesn't work.