BY DIAL

Description:

Foaming soap with aloe is gentle on skin Ideal for frequent hand washing with a clean rinse formula. Use in a variety of commercial settings. Including medical facilities, daycares, schools, offices, restaurants and more. Dermotalogist-tested, hypoallergenic formula is ideal for sensitive skin. Green Seal/EcoLogo - For products with certified environmental and/or human health benefits. Dial(R) Basics Foaming Hand Soap With Aloe Refill, 1 Gallon is one of many Hand Soap available through Office Depot. Made by Dial.

Rachel N.
Ogilvie, MN
I always thought all hand soaps were the same. Then, I bought Dial Basics foaming hand soap. This product far exceeded my expectations. It left our hands feeling clean and sanitized an it had a soft and gentle sent. The next time I stumbled across this Honeysuckle scented Dial. I love it even more. All the germ killing power, with a sweet Honeysuckle scent! I recommend this product to EVERYONE! I just cannot say enough about it.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the price in this product. And it truly gets the job done. The foam is nice and smooth and the smell is not overpowering.
There are other high-end foaming hand soaps that honestly are very similar to this one.
So I would say say some $$$ and get this instead.
The only down side is now I clean my hands with lots of soap, so they dehydrate a lot faster. But it's nothing that can't be fixed with daily moisturizer!
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I love that Dial makes such a large refill container. I am an obsessive hand washer, so to have something this gentle and smelling this good is a huge plus. I bought my product at target as I was searching for a refill and came across this more affordable option. Honestly I like it better than the more expensive brands of soap. I feel clean, it gets off the dirt, and I would recommend for the price point.
Eva R.
Brick, NJ
My husband really wanted an antibacterial soap to use after work (he works in sand and gravel) and it was much more difficult to find then expected. Thank goodness for Amazon! This price is better then most body wash prices in the stores and I bought the three pack which is a great find for us. Its a great, light smell that does not linger after the shower. I use it now too and highly recommend
jada p.
Springdale, AR
I have not personally used this product but i have heard form family memebers that isa a great. kay so that’s two things. But insider knowledge and colorful detail make a short review worth reading. What tips can you offer? Does the restaurant serve a decadent off-menu burger topped with truffles? Which room at that hotel has the best view? Likewise, write about places you actually enjoyed. No one really wants to read a long list of complaints about how long your dinner took to arrive and why the waiter’s mustache was in bad taste.
Emily A.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
This product is wonderful! The honeysuckle scent is subtle, but not to the point where you can't smell it at all, though it could stand to be stronger.
I have always loved Dial brand hand soaps, but this is my first time using this particular product, and I couldn't be happier. The soap is soft when applied and lathered, not sticky like some other brands, and very well priced.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
I love using Dial foaming hand soap. It is harsh enough to get rid of grease and grime yet it does not strip my hands of moisture. It is soft enough that I can use it on my kids after a long day of playing outside which is great. I love how easy the foam rinses off compared to regular soaps. Again, great when teaching kids how to wash their hands.
Addy S.
Hayward, CA
Dial basics foaming hand and soap refills es muy combeniente porque nomas vuelves a llenar el botesito y listo porque de lo contrario tendrías que comprar barios y te ahorras dinero. Yo lo compro en walmart también porque en walmart es más económico. Lo recomiendo al 100%. Muy buen producto, buen presio y muy combeniente.
Stacy C.
I love this stuff,, It keeps everyones hands clean and my kids love it cause of the foam!!! This will last my family of 4 a good month,, a little go's a long way!!!! I get mine at Walmart or Kroger, and sometimes Kmart!!! ZI love this stuff just the way it is!!!! I would recommend this product to other!!!!!
Aaliyah F.
Dial Antibacterial Hand Soap is the #1 doctor recommended hand soap. Your hands will smell like fresh spring water and be free from germs after use. It includes a moisturizer, which helps to prevent your hands from drying out after use. This bottle of Dial Spring Water is a 52 fl oz refill. The easy-grip bottle helps you to effortlessly transfer the Dial Antibacterial Liquid Soap into a smaller bottle for everyday use.
Tyeshia M.
Lancaster, TX
Does it leave your hands dry?

back