BY DIAL #45 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Amanda L.
I've used the gold dial bar soap since being a little girl. The fresh scent reminds me of being a little girl. Rinses clean and doesn't leave a residue.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...
I buy this in bulk for my son and husband. It’s gentle enough but still gets them nice and clean.
Miranda L.
Erie
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
I’ve been using dial gold bar my entire life. Ever since I was little I would use it because it is a great antibacterial soap. It is very affordable and effective for its purpose.
Leann W.
Wade
Love this product, worked as advertising suggested it would. Would recommend to others looking for a similar product.
Gail P.
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
Grew up off of this soap and I don’t think it gets any cleaner than this. Love dial and anything from them, feel as if this really takes the grime off, but leaves yellow hues behind.
🌹Ebonee L.
TEXAS
I love the way the soap makes my skin feel, It leaves it feeling very soft and moisturized. No dryness of skin and the smell is also great as well. I would definitely recommend this soap to anyone
Alexis H.
Menifee, CA
Dial bar soap is something that you can guarantee to see in my house. Or shower I should say! Not only is the scent good but as someone who regularly gets tattoos it’s a staple. The disinfectant properties are why I always keep it around.
Cheyanna L.
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
I buy this for the boys in my house. Pros, it’s disinfects, it leaves skin soft and clean, it’s sooo affordable. The cons, there are cleaner soaps, more expensive but have less filmy stuff in them. Still love this soap a lot tho and I will always buy it.
Sally J.
Altamonte Springs
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
This product did not leave me feeling so fresh and clean. Will not be buying this one Again
Bianca C.
Great soap. Cleans well and doesn't leave a horrible residue behind. This is one of ny go to products every time