BY DIAL #49 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
It's very moisturizing in comparison to regular soap! I like the way it looks, smells, and feels. It is affordable but not my go-to soap option by any means. It is however, a quality product that I wouldn't NOT recommend
Alicia O.
I think this soap was exceptional, it wasn't my favorite compared to some of the other products from dial that I have used. It smells nice but dried my skin out when I did use this product. I would recommend this to people who have more oily skin.
Brittanie S.
Belen, NM
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
This is a good body soap for all skin type. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it’s not oily either. I would recommend this product. Works well with sensitive skin as well. Family always used this and still do.
Nic B.
No clue how people use this on their body. It is the most harsh soap I've ever experienced. Its cheap and you can get the value pack but omg its so stripping you can feel your skin crying when you use this.
Mary D.
It's very affordable and doesn't have a strong scent (smells fresh). It can be found in most drug, general, or grocery stores and is usually only a few dollars. I have bought it a couple of times... not my favorite but not bad.
Jamie P.
Boynton beach, FL
It'll dry out your skin but it will kill germs, being antibacterial soap, I use it whenever I get a new tattoo or have a cut that needs to be cleaned out. Fresh & clean smelling! Always a good go-to brand.
Jacquelyn K.
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
Dial has been around for as long as I have been, it’s a product I grew up using and trust today. It has a nice, simple scent. It’s great on sensitive skin. I buy it regularly and will continue to do so.
shelby s.
Talladega, AL
This stuff is the best!! Doesnt have an over powering scent. Just subtle and smells great all at the same time. Gets you refreshingly clean and i would recommend it to anybody! A+ for every last shower.
Nene S.
Merryville
I really like this soap very much. With it being antibacterial it has so many uses. I use this soap very often. It is very gentle on your skin. I like to us it on my kids because they are always getting cut and this soap is good for that. I would recommend this soap to everyone
Leiya C.
Amazing soap to feel clean. The smell is great and it really gets the job done. It lasts long and you can buy a four pack for a value deal. It is very inexpensive and I would definitely buy it again and use it for the rest of my life.