BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina G.
Meridian, MS
With very sensitive skin, you aren’t able to use anything on your body. You have to use the best and most refreshing. This soap provides this. Face and body smell and feel wonderful without it breaking out into an itchy mess.
Heather L.
Dial Gold Soap is an all time classic. I grew up using this soap. I like the scent it remind me of being a kid! It give me a refreshing clean that is gentle on my skin. The bar is a decent size so I do find it does last a while.
Miranda C.
Carthage, MS
This is the best antibacterial soap I have ever used from Walmart. My mom use to only buy this and I still to this buy it as well!! They scent is light but it smells amazing!! I repurchase as soon as I run out!! Love it!
Brandy O.
Monroeville
I used Dial after I had a surgery. It was recommended by my doctor. Even after I didn't need to use the soap, I still did on days where I would wear perfume and I needed a soap with no fragrance. The yellow did stain our soap dish a bit. Very lightly though.
Dana H.
The best clean you will ever get! I typically use Dial body wash because bar soap and be drying. The smell is the original dial gold scent and it leaves you feeling so clean. I recommend that everyone keeps a bar on hand!
Jess C.
Flemington, NJ
This is the only soap I use for my tattoos. Dial helps keep my ink clean and infection free! It's great, because, although it's fragrance free, it still smells clean. I'd never use anything else to keep my tattoos clean.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I love the smell of this soap. It is a unisex clean smell. You get out of the shower feeling and smelling clean but it can be very harsh on skin. It would often leave my skin very dry and in need of a good moisturizer.
Ariel L.
Greensboro
OMG!! I love love love dial soap!!! It clears my skin up even though it doesn't say it's an exfoliater...it leaves my skin smelling good and the scent lasts a long time...you can find this at your local drugstore...and I would recommend this to ANYBODY !!!
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
It's very moisturizing in comparison to regular soap! I like the way it looks, smells, and feels. It is affordable but not my go-to soap option by any means. It is however, a quality product that I wouldn't NOT recommend
Alicia O.
I think this soap was exceptional, it wasn't my favorite compared to some of the other products from dial that I have used. It smells nice but dried my skin out when I did use this product. I would recommend this to people who have more oily skin.