BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Ariel L.
Greensboro
OMG!! I love love love dial soap!!! It clears my skin up even though it doesn't say it's an exfoliater...it leaves my skin smelling good and the scent lasts a long time...you can find this at your local drugstore...and I would recommend this to ANYBODY !!!
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
It's very moisturizing in comparison to regular soap! I like the way it looks, smells, and feels. It is affordable but not my go-to soap option by any means. It is however, a quality product that I wouldn't NOT recommend
Heather L.
Dial Gold Soap is an all time classic. I grew up using this soap. I like the scent it remind me of being a kid! It give me a refreshing clean that is gentle on my skin. The bar is a decent size so I do find it does last a while.
Alicia O.
I think this soap was exceptional, it wasn't my favorite compared to some of the other products from dial that I have used. It smells nice but dried my skin out when I did use this product. I would recommend this to people who have more oily skin.
Brittanie S.
Belen, NM
This is a good body soap for all skin type. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it’s not oily either. I would recommend this product. Works well with sensitive skin as well. Family always used this and still do.
Mary D.
It's very affordable and doesn't have a strong scent (smells fresh). It can be found in most drug, general, or grocery stores and is usually only a few dollars. I have bought it a couple of times... not my favorite but not bad.
Nic B.
No clue how people use this on their body. It is the most harsh soap I've ever experienced. Its cheap and you can get the value pack but omg its so stripping you can feel your skin crying when you use this.
Jamie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
It'll dry out your skin but it will kill germs, being antibacterial soap, I use it whenever I get a new tattoo or have a cut that needs to be cleaned out. Fresh & clean smelling! Always a good go-to brand.
Jessica V.
Monaca, PA
One of if not the best soaps around. Dial has never done me wrong and I’ve stuck with it for a very long time. My skin and be very sensitive at times and I’ve never had any problems thanks to this brand.
Jacquelyn K.
Dial has been around for as long as I have been, it’s a product I grew up using and trust today. It has a nice, simple scent. It’s great on sensitive skin. I buy it regularly and will continue to do so.