BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Though this soap is inexpensive and definitely cleans well, I unfortunately can't use this soap. I've found it to be very drying and it makes my skin irritated, especially in winter months. For someone without sensitive skin, it's probably a safe buy.
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
Whenever I go camping or fishing I always buy this soap. Gives you a super clean feeling and drys fast. Smell is clean not anything fancy or sweet. Super cheap and can be found anywhere. Best thing is after using when fishing, i just throw it away.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
This is a good soap. The scent is just absolutely smells good. I guess it is anti-bacterial because I have never gotten a bacteria on my skin. Leaves my skin itchy afterwards, but it only last a minute. I use another soap though that works better.
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
Due to sensitive skin, Dial White bar soap is the only soap I can use daily without getting a rash as a result. It lathers great. It has a mild yet nice smell and it keeps me clean. I buy a lot of this as I use it at home and at work and always have a bar with me when I travel.
Lauren D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Dial soap has made my life. My bo has always been really bad but this soap has made it so I don't ever smell. It's pretty harsh for the skin so you can't use it all over your body. But it's non expensive and I would totally buy again.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
I enjoy all Dial products. Theres just something about the smell of dial that is like no other. Its a light and effective soap. You feel so clean but with no residue left behind on your skin. I will always buy dial and recommend it.
Christine S.
I love this soap but ise it only on specific areas. It's drying so I dont like to use it on my face or whole body. I like it for underarms and areas that feel extra sweary. It feels so clean and freshens. Especially in summer!
jenna l.
jackson
I love this soap. Dial has always been good to my skin. When I have used particular face washes in the past it always seems to do more harm than good, but Dial has without fail kept my skin clean and fresh without a hint of acne!
Faith B.
Madison
Dial is my go to for soap. There is always an spare bar under our sinks and it is gently on skin but tough on dirt! After using i admire how long-lasting the clean feeling is. I would recommend this soap to anyone who needs soap.
Anthony V.
Antelope, CA
Highly recommended when you have any new body piercings because it's clean, unscented, and doesnt cause your skin to dry. Used it for many of my piercings and it works like s charm. Just be sure to rinse out all the soap properly.