BY DIAL #46 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
jenna l.
jackson
I love this soap. Dial has always been good to my skin. When I have used particular face washes in the past it always seems to do more harm than good, but Dial has without fail kept my skin clean and fresh without a hint of acne!
Faith B.
Madison
Dial is my go to for soap. There is always an spare bar under our sinks and it is gently on skin but tough on dirt! After using i admire how long-lasting the clean feeling is. I would recommend this soap to anyone who needs soap.
Brianna S.
The main soap that is used in my household. Has a great scent and does a great job at cleaning the body as well as moisturizing the body. This soap specifically is great for washing tattoos and cleaning belly button piercings!
Gina G.
Meridian, MS
With very sensitive skin, you aren’t able to use anything on your body. You have to use the best and most refreshing. This soap provides this. Face and body smell and feel wonderful without it breaking out into an itchy mess.
Brandy O.
Monroeville
I used Dial after I had a surgery. It was recommended by my doctor. Even after I didn't need to use the soap, I still did on days where I would wear perfume and I needed a soap with no fragrance. The yellow did stain our soap dish a bit. Very lightly though.
Jess C.
Flemington, NJ
This is the only soap I use for my tattoos. Dial helps keep my ink clean and infection free! It's great, because, although it's fragrance free, it still smells clean. I'd never use anything else to keep my tattoos clean.
Heather L.
Dial Gold Soap is an all time classic. I grew up using this soap. I like the scent it remind me of being a kid! It give me a refreshing clean that is gentle on my skin. The bar is a decent size so I do find it does last a while.
Miranda T.
Carthage, MS
This is the best antibacterial soap I have ever used from Walmart. My mom use to only buy this and I still to this buy it as well!! They scent is light but it smells amazing!! I repurchase as soon as I run out!! Love it!
Ariel L.
Greensboro
OMG!! I love love love dial soap!!! It clears my skin up even though it doesn't say it's an exfoliater...it leaves my skin smelling good and the scent lasts a long time...you can find this at your local drugstore...and I would recommend this to ANYBODY !!!
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
It's very moisturizing in comparison to regular soap! I like the way it looks, smells, and feels. It is affordable but not my go-to soap option by any means. It is however, a quality product that I wouldn't NOT recommend