BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kalindy U.
Edmonton, AB
A good bar soap that doesnt leave your skin too dry or leave behind a slimy residue. Your
Girl next door soap.
🌹Roxanne S.
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
Product is great! I do not use this bar soap on a daily basis. Maybe once in a year my family buy this siap!
rafael A.
zulia, maracaibo
this is a nice product, it smeels vey good and provide a deep clean, it last about 2 months wich is very good
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
I've been using dial soap since I was a baby. I've tried other soaps over the years but dial is my go to.
Jorge M.
7423 little river Tpke Apt 101
Do you want a perfect skin and take care of your face everyday you have to try this amazing product
Jessica O.
Plainfield , ON
A nice smelling soup for any age. Gentle on the skin. Not overly priced, would purchase again!
Ruth M.
If all you need is a reliable, inexpensive soap for your bathroom, this product works great.
Dalie M.
I've been using this soap for so long and i love it. It makes my skin feel fresh and smooth.
kaitlin p.
Halifax, NS
These are pretty drying so I would stay away from them if you suffer from dry skin tho