BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nyssa G.
Good inexpensive soap. it cleans well but will leave you with a little dryness.
Blake E.
Holdrege, NE
Very good standard soap. Always reliable. Great sent. And priced very cheap.
Fabiola D.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 81 Ounce more...

It's a pretty good bar of soap, and I like the smell, but the smell is neutral, it could have a stronger smell. It is a long lasting soap. I would recommended this product to other people because it is effective and I like soap packaging because it's simple
molly a.
Spiro, OK
My skin breaks out really easy and it seems like no matter what brand of body wash I use it doesn't help, but the dermatologist told me 15 years ago that Dial soap is the best for my skin and he is right. Dial always leaves my skin clean and not dry like some soaps, yet it doesn't leave a perfume soap smell or any irritants on my skin. If it wasn't for Dial I don't know what I would do.
Amanda T.
This product leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean. Very inexpensive and a lot of product for the price . Very gentle and does not burn at all. Will purchase again! Great product. A lot of use out of the package.
Gloria P.
Mississauga
Not my favourite. It's a very basic and affordable product. Works but is kind of dying for my sensitive/dry skin. I prefer even Irish Spring over this. I almost never use this product. If you need a cheap soap or you're using this at work it works alright.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
The dial bar soap is one of the only bar soaps I use. It works really well without drying my skin out and can be used everyday. Its a good value for the price and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Dennis X.
A regular bar of soap. Met expectations. Didn't easily fly out of my hand and fall painfully on my foot. I actually had to squeeze pretty hard to make that happen. I use liquid body wash now, but I would not be upset if all I had was a bar of Dial soap to clean myself with.
Daya C.
santo domingo
Es algo súper delicioso ya que el baño es la hora de relajacion y cada ves que lo uso me siento muy limpia y relajada pero el aroma no perdura con su fuerza todo el día
Rachel M.
Cleans well, but dries out my already dry skin. I need a soap product that is more moisturizing. It does have a fresh scent and a squeaky clean feeling, but with daily use the soap was too drying.