BY DIAL

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Paula G.
Visalia, CA
Works great! And the brand also carries amazing smells. I found it super affordable however I feel like it over dried my skin a little but other than that it was great! I would recommend it still. You can find it anywhere!
Brittney E.
Spindale, NC
It’s soap, ya know? It gets you clean and it smells okay. I typically get it from Walmart for a very affordable price. It typically dries out my skin when I try to use it, I prefer the moisturizing frilly stuff, however my boyfriend likes it and he has no complaints... so I buy it.
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
Due to sensitive skin, Dial White bar soap is the only soap I can use daily without getting a rash as a result. It lathers great. It has a mild yet nice smell and it keeps me clean. I buy a lot of this as I use it at home and at work and always have a bar with me when I travel.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
This soap is really great for controlling odor. I feel refreshed and really clean after using it. If I use it every day it can be a bit drying. However, if my face begins to break out, just a couple days using this clears it right up.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
I enjoy all Dial products. Theres just something about the smell of dial that is like no other. Its a light and effective soap. You feel so clean but with no residue left behind on your skin. I will always buy dial and recommend it.
jenna l.
jackson
I love this soap. Dial has always been good to my skin. When I have used particular face washes in the past it always seems to do more harm than good, but Dial has without fail kept my skin clean and fresh without a hint of acne!
Faith B.
Madison
Dial is my go to for soap. There is always an spare bar under our sinks and it is gently on skin but tough on dirt! After using i admire how long-lasting the clean feeling is. I would recommend this soap to anyone who needs soap.
Brianna S.
The main soap that is used in my household. Has a great scent and does a great job at cleaning the body as well as moisturizing the body. This soap specifically is great for washing tattoos and cleaning belly button piercings!
Gina G.
Meridian, MS
With very sensitive skin, you aren’t able to use anything on your body. You have to use the best and most refreshing. This soap provides this. Face and body smell and feel wonderful without it breaking out into an itchy mess.
Brandy O.
Monroeville
I used Dial after I had a surgery. It was recommended by my doctor. Even after I didn't need to use the soap, I still did on days where I would wear perfume and I needed a soap with no fragrance. The yellow did stain our soap dish a bit. Very lightly though.