BY DIAL #46 in Bar Soap

Description:

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the soap I use after all my tattoos. It is very gentle. I'm never afraid of getting any type of infection. I also use it in the shower after a long grimy day when I don't feel that my fragranced washed will do the trick. I highly recommend this product." in 73 reviews
  • "Great antibacterial soap for 40 years. Always have in my house. Great at sink for cleaning up after yard work or when the kids play outside all day. Don't change great soap." in 53 reviews
Cherish M.
Theodore , AL
My mom always bought Dial when I was a kid and growing up buying it I never really knew how much it sucked. I would not recommend to anyone. The smell is pleasant but the soap leaves your skin super dry feeling and it actually feels like it strips the skin.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Used to clean my piercings and my tattoos when i got them done. It was pretty gentle to the skin, sometimes I felt it left a residue feeling to my skin. Long lasting smell to it, but if you use your hands a lot it comes off. I would recommend as a bar soap.
Josephine S.
Glendale
Ive been using this brand for years i love using it. Fresh smelling! Buy it at local grocery store or Walmart.  Works for very long time is long lasting very great value for the price. Highly recommend using this for yourself and family.
Abbey P.
Westerville, OH
I love this soap! I use it everyday. I love the way it smells and how it leaves my skin feeling so clean. I buy this product at target and I like to buy the bars of soup instead of the liquid. Price it great and would recommend this product to anyone!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Though this soap is inexpensive and definitely cleans well, I unfortunately can't use this soap. I've found it to be very drying and it makes my skin irritated, especially in winter months. For someone without sensitive skin, it's probably a safe buy.
Brittney E.
Spindale, NC
It’s soap, ya know? It gets you clean and it smells okay. I typically get it from Walmart for a very affordable price. It typically dries out my skin when I try to use it, I prefer the moisturizing frilly stuff, however my boyfriend likes it and he has no complaints... so I buy it.
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
Due to sensitive skin, Dial White bar soap is the only soap I can use daily without getting a rash as a result. It lathers great. It has a mild yet nice smell and it keeps me clean. I buy a lot of this as I use it at home and at work and always have a bar with me when I travel.
Lauren D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Dial soap has made my life. My bo has always been really bad but this soap has made it so I don't ever smell. It's pretty harsh for the skin so you can't use it all over your body. But it's non expensive and I would totally buy again.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
I enjoy all Dial products. Theres just something about the smell of dial that is like no other. Its a light and effective soap. You feel so clean but with no residue left behind on your skin. I will always buy dial and recommend it.
Faith B.
Madison
Dial is my go to for soap. There is always an spare bar under our sinks and it is gently on skin but tough on dirt! After using i admire how long-lasting the clean feeling is. I would recommend this soap to anyone who needs soap.