BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Peggy W.
Bonaire, GA
This gold bar is awesome!  Takes the smell away and keeps it away.  The scent is not annoyingly sweet or masculine, just clean.  It's antibacterial so it takes away the stink and keeps it away.  It's a staple in our house and on auto buy on amazon!  Love it!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Good soap to use in the shower, it's not too soapy where you feel like you're losing more product than using, and I like to use it. The smell isn't bad at all, it's the soapy smell you would expect but I will continue to repurchase and use because all around it's a good product!
Jessica C.
I don't hate this soap, but I also don't like it much. My skin feels dryer after using it. They smell alright though, nice and light. I also prefer to have the exfoliating beads, but that is a personal thing! I don't mind using this soap for my hands though! It's tough on grime!
Savannah H.
I use this sop to wash my face most of the time and it really helps clear my acne up and I use it when I shave my legs and I think it's better than any shaving cream but sometimes it dries out my skin but I just use a body wash after anyway so it's not that bad
Amber S.
Montgomery , AL
I give dial soap five stars bc it's the best antibacterial soap out there ! I have very sensitive skin and I never have break outs! My other area is very sensitive too if you catch my drift ! It it works very good for my sensitive skin condition. I LOVE IT !
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is a classic and one of the few antibacterial soaps on the market. It's plain and scent less, which is a positive for me. I want a soap that cleans and this does the job. Yes I would recommend. You can purchase this from any drugstore or department store.
Cherish M.
Theodore , AL
My mom always bought Dial when I was a kid and growing up buying it I never really knew how much it sucked. I would not recommend to anyone. The smell is pleasant but the soap leaves your skin super dry feeling and it actually feels like it strips the skin.
Abbey P.
Westerville, OH
I love this soup! I use it everyday. I love the way it smells and how it leaves my skin feeling so clean. I buy this product at target and i like to buy the bars of soup instead of the liquid. Price it great and would recommend this product to anyone!
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Used to clean my piercings and my tattoos when i got them done. It was pretty gentle to the skin, sometimes I felt it left a residue feeling to my skin. Long lasting smell to it, but if you use your hands a lot it comes off. I would recommend as a bar soap.
Josephine S.
Glendale
Ive been using this brand for years i love using it. Fresh smelling! Buy it at local grocery store or Walmart.  Works for very long time is long lasting very great value for the price. Highly recommend using this for yourself and family.