BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I keep this at home because my skin so sensitive I can only use this one and dove only
Melissa-Ann E.
I really love using dial soap because it has me feeling very clean from the day's work.
Lindsey D.
Trenton, NJ
Will cause winter dry skin. Great for the whole family tho and good with sensitive skin
Kelli E.
Rockford, MI
This is a great antibacterial soap. I used it for years but it started to dry me out.
Lisa C.
Clinton Township, MI
Excellent, have used for over 20 years. like the clean smell. doesn't dry out my skin
Maria C.
Stockbridge, GA
Bar soap is good. It smells good. And it's cheap. It also lasts a while . Great soap
Miranda B.
Endicott
Was out of town and bought this. It was ok smelled good but didn't feel that clean
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells alright, but I don't like the bars like the liquid kind, it's a good value
April D.
Alexandria , VA
We have to keep these on hand for when my dad visits. It's his favorite bar soap.
Sarah B.
Plymouth , MI
I grew up using dial bar soap. I feel like I'll always have this in my cabinet.