BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa-Ann E.
I really love using dial soap because it has me feeling very clean from the day's work.
Lindsey D.
Trenton, NJ
Will cause winter dry skin. Great for the whole family tho and good with sensitive skin
Madian B.
Super cheap and always available in store ! Works great and purchased for a long time.
Maranda S.
I am a teacher and I need a soap that will keep me germ free. This soap does the trick
Tia M.
Doral, FL
Is a great antibacterial soap used it to heal my belly button piercing has a good smell
Hannah H.
Lowmansville, KY
Didn't like this product, dried my skin out too much while using it. Wouldn't buy again
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I keep this at home because my skin so sensitive I can only use this one and dove only
Monik T.
Saint Robert, MO
Normally use this soap to clean my face. I tried other soaps, but I normally break out
Arealethe M.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love this soap, love the smell and clean feeling. Love the various colors too
Joanne M.
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
Used this product for years. Nice scent. Bought it at Walmart. Lathers well. Lasts too.