BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Mesa, AZ
Amazing felt clean quick and didn't leave my skin dry. Smelt good as well which was a plus!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It is ok! I mean, I found it like whatever… I don't use it everyday… the smell is good tho
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a very good product. Will recommend to friends and family and others to buy this.
Megan P.
Texas City, TX
Its smelled nice did not like how it felt after the shower had to use this for a boo boo
Lindsey K.
Easton, MD
This soap Works just as well as you'd expect it to and smells good ! No leftover residue.
Cheyenne M.
Arlington, OH
Just a normal bar of soap. Smells good, works good. I recommend this bar of soap i guess
Laci B.
You can't really go wrong with dial! It definitely gets you clean and feeling refreshed!
Tony I.
Modesto
Great soap! I use this to shower and it smells amazing! You can never go wrong with this
Brittany H.
Affordable
Not pricey at all
Shannon L.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap is ok, just left my hands very dry and very itchy. I doubt I will use it again