Dial Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori L.
Jacksonville, FL
Really leaves you feeling clean. This is always in our house. My dad won't use another soap.
Ginny N.
This another good bar soap that I would buy from time to time. It works just as good as dove.
claudia t.
Like the hand soap i feel like there is a residue left on my skin, so i don't feel 100% clean
Nancy C.
Newark, AR
I like the dial bar soap it makes you feel clean and
smell nice. I buy the soap at Wal Mart.
Great for sensitive skin. I have been using this product for years. No reaction, cleans well.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
I have used this soap for years. not only is it inexpensive it also doesn't dry out my skin.
Juanita J.
Really great product to wash your hands i use it everyday. High recommend others to use it.
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
My dad uses this bar soap and it is literally the only one he will use! He loves the scent!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It is ok! I mean, I found it like whatever… I don't use it everyday… the smell is good tho
Maudie R.
Smell is great gets job done smells refreshinh feels fresh and fells and smells real clean