BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
connie t.
thermal, CA
Love to use this brand as soap it leaves my skin nice and soft totally recommend buying this soap
Ashley B.
Midland, MI
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
It’s a pretty standard soap - good quality for the price. Not necessarily any standout qualities
My family has used Dial for years it leaves our skin soft and clean with that awesome dial scent!
Patricia B.
I bought this soap because it was really cheap, i really love the smell and also it last a lot.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL
Alway makes me feel clean. It's great soap and it doesn't have any weird scent that I can tell.
Aleena R.
Unionville, CT
Does the job. Doesn't leave a great smell or leave a soft feeling but it definitely cleans you.
Cassie T.
Surprise, AZ
I love this soap it helps dry out the oily skin on our back and we feel so clean and not slimy.
abigail b.
Bronx, NY
I use this after a long dirty day commuting in nyc. Kills germs and does not dry out my hands.
Jazemine P.
Clovis, NM
this soap is really good it feels amazing on the skin i would really do recommend this product
Erica Z.
Fresno, CA
I'd much rather prefer another brand of bar soap such as dove but this one is a good substitute