BY DIAL

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Jennifer L.
Bronx, NY
This soap is pretty good, they're usually on sale and that's why there's always pack in my house
My family has used Dial for years it leaves our skin soft and clean with that awesome dial scent!
Ashley B.
Midland, MI
Review for: Dial Bar Soap, Gold, 16 Ounce more...
It’s a pretty standard soap - good quality for the price. Not necessarily any standout qualities
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the only soap that doesn't irritate my husband and sons sensitive skin. They use it daily
Paola M.
A great option for my family! we use it everyday and we love the else. also it's very affordable
Mary B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the soaps I regularly buy. It cleans well and doesn't melt away like some others.
Amanda W.
Vance, AL
Alway makes me feel clean. It's great soap and it doesn't have any weird scent that I can tell.
abigail b.
Bronx, NY
I use this after a long dirty day commuting in nyc. Kills germs and does not dry out my hands.
Cassie T.
Surprise, AZ
I love this soap it helps dry out the oily skin on our back and we feel so clean and not slimy.