BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Jennifer L.
Bronx, NY
This soap is pretty good, they're usually on sale and that's why there's always pack in my house
Mary B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the soaps I regularly buy. It cleans well and doesn't melt away like some others.
Katelyn G.
Always use it at my grandma's lol. It smells good and my hands alway feel very very smooth after
Christine H.
Love it!! Very refreshing.nice smelling gentle make skin smooth long lasting everyone can use it
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the only soap that doesn't irritate my husband and sons sensitive skin. They use it daily
Libby R.
Oceanside, Ca
Love the scent of dial soap! I prefer the liquid but the bar is fine too! Leaves my hands clean.
My family has used Dial for years it leaves our skin soft and clean with that awesome dial scent!
Paola M.
A great option for my family! we use it everyday and we love the else. also it's very affordable
Bianca G.
Union
I use this soap for my face . Cleans it through. I usually buy dial from walmart. Good value soap