BY DIAL #28 in Bar Soap

For all day freshness, discover dial gold bar. With the iconic clean cent and skin-refreshing moisturizers, our bar will keep your skin feeling clean, healthy and hydrated. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackeline G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this soap, been using forever, use it to wash my face and body. It really helps clear my face.
Terri E.
Pemberton, NJ
I like Dial. It doesnt leave skin dry and rough and the smell is very pleasant, very fresh and clean
Savannah R.
Great product of you have sensitive skin. The smell is not all that great. But it cleans you up well.
Sallie f.
Warsaw, NC
It smell good. I been using this soap since I was a baby. My family love it as well. Very inexpensive
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
My favorite smell is this smell I love this just not to us for my body I don't like this bar of soap
brianna p.
Detroit , MI
I love this product great soap excellent when I use this soap it have me feeling really clean love it
Courtney A.
Kent, OH
Good soap. Smells nice. Cleans well. Use it everyday. I recommend to anyone that needs to smell good.
Geraldine H.
This make my skin feels so smooth and clean after the shower. This have so many smells and purposes
Esmeralda C.
kentwood
This product is not the best it does not leave my skin feeling soft just robbery and not the best.
Diyamond T.
Gets the job done but I haaaate the smell of the gold pack! Not a favorite. Only will buy if needed